1st March 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write Group 2 Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in Computer Science?

I am doing B.sc computer science IInd year....Am i eligible to write the group 2 exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to write Group II exam? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  3. Am i eligible for BARCh exam after pursuing 3rd year in computer science and engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to write TNPSC Group I, Group II examination? I am studying BSc computer science final year
  5. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  6. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to write any examination for higher studies? I am doing 3rd year engineering in computer science
  8. Can I write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc?
  9. Can I apply for AFCAT exam after pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  10. Am i eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing Bsc computer science
  11. Am I eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing BSc computer science
  12. Can i apply for AFCAT exam with computer science branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  13. Am I eligible to write Group I exam after doing B.E 3rd year
  14. Am i eligible to write group exam after studying 3rd year?
  15. Can a girl pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science be eligible to apply for CDS Exam?
  16. Am I eligible for TNPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  17. Am I eligible for MSc astronomy in IISC Bangalore? I am pursuing BSc final year with PCM and computer science -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to write Kerala MCA entrance exam? I have scored 66% marks in BSc computer science and 44.5% marks in Mathematics
1st March 2012, 12:38 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Group 2 Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in Computer Science?

hai friend
you are not eligible for group II exams because your not complete degree

eligibility :

any degree with 60% marks from a recognized university and finally year students also eligible but interview stage complete degree

age limit :
21 to 30years
18th June 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Group 2 Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in Computer Science?

can i write group 2 exam when my final year before getting degree certificate.
5th July 2012, 01:47 PM
saravanan 9626

hi friends i completed b.sc nautical science.. i am eligible to write tnpsc group 2 exam..
27th June 2013, 10:44 PM
sampathkumar3594

No. You can't. Because the academic qualification to write group 2 is degree or any equivalent course in any subject.
4th February 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

what are the post given to engineer student in tnpsc group2
4th February 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

what are the post given engineering student in group2
4th March 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I am finished 12th std in matriculation school,and B.Sc(Com Sci) completed two years but final year not complete, and get married, now I am 32 years,my husband died now government will give any job?please reply what kind of jobs will allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?