4th April 2012, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

How may I get details about Assam JAT MBBS entrance exam? How may I get forms for the same?

sir,when & how i shall get assam JAT mbbs application form, please inform me.
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  2. Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam
  3. When would application forms for JAT MBBS be available in market? From where can I get this form?
  4. How may I get details about JAT MBBS? How and where I can get this form?
  5. What's the official website for CEE and JAT Assam? How may I appear in both the entrance for admission to medical?
  6. Is a candidate passed AISSE from Panipat(Haryana) eligible for JAT-Assam? What if candidate is permanent resident of Assam?
  7. Whether Assam CEE and JAT are same? -- [New]
  8. Where to get the application form for Assam JAT MBBS?
  9. How can I appear in other states PMT such as Uttaranchal, MP PMT, Assam JAT?
  10. What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?
  11. What's the MBBS entrance exam date for medical colleges of Assam? What's the application procedure for the same?
  12. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  13. Details regarding Assam polytechnic entrance exam?
  14. How to apply for PG entrance exam? I have done MBBS from West Bengal
  15. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  16. What will be the cutoff marks for CEE category wise?
  17. Availability of application forms last date to apply and date of AIIMS MBBS entrane exam -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When to get Entrance forms for JIPMER Exam?
12th December 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about Assam JAT MBBS entrance exam? How may I get forms for the same?

Am i elligible for assam CEE if i have completed my 12th exam from CBSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?