10th February 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam?

Hello sir,
i m a diploma student of 4th semester in electronics and telecommunication studing in assam engineering institute(ASSAM). My question is, sir can i get addmitted to govt. engineering college out of ASSAM after passing the LATERAL ENTRY EXAM conducted by our state. On the other hand, i want to know all the details about the LATERAL ENTRY EXAMS.

It would be very kind enough if you answer to my question. Please sir!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Assam which accept Lateral Entry?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?
  3. How to take admission in Ayurveda college? From where to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get syllabus for Assam Engineering College Lateral Entrance Exam?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  6. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  7. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  8. List of colleges for lateral entry in engineering in Assam? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from NERIST AP
  9. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  11. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  12. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  13. Do I have a chance to enroll in government medical college of Assam after scoring CEE rank of 3009?
  14. Is there any lateral entry for degree course in electricals and electronics in Assam?
  15. How to take admission in MS college? I have completed graduation from Assam University Silchar
  16. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  17. How to get a seat through lateral entry in B.E engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam
8th April 2015, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam?

If you apply for you state lateral entry exam then only you can get admission in a government college. Also if you are applying for a central government lateral entry exam or exam conducted by central university then also you can get admission in a government college. Some of the lateral entry exams are JELET, LEET etc.
1st November 2020, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam?

Can I do chemical engineering after bsc biotechnology in assam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?