7th January 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What kind of technical questions are asked in HPCL recruitment test of Electronics and Communication branch? Any specific books to be referred?

i want to know in detail about the technical question asked in the hpcl recruitment test to be held on 23january for electronics communication branch. please let me know the names of specific book to be refered or provide me with some kind of study material apart from syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to qualify in HPCL Technical Aptitude Test? Pattern of English and Technical question papers for ECE stream?
  2. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Online Business Communication Test of IBM Associate System Engineer Drive?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of Cognizant?
  6. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked?
  7. What kind of Technical questions are asked in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Aptitude Test?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment of B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering students during Verbal, Analytical and Technical?
  9. Syllabus of GET ECIL exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I prepare for GATe exam? I am doing final year B.E ECE
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it?
  12. Tips to crack interview conducted by CTS?
  13. What is the exact procedure followed for Infosys campus placement?
  14. How many rounds are there in Cognizant Technology Solutions Off-Campus Interview?
  15. What types of questions are asked in OCES for computer science? Which books to be referred?
  16. What are the questions asked in TCS technical interview for mechanical students? -- [New]
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Screening test of HPSSSB Surveyor recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  18. What kind of Technical Questions will be asked in Paper II of FCI Exam?
8th August 2011, 12:35 AM
Ravikant10

Default Re: What kind of technical questions are asked in HPCL recruitment test of Electronics and Communication branch? Any specific books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know in detail about the technical question asked in the hpcl recruitment test to be held on 23january for electronics communication branch. please let me know the names of specific book to be refered or provide me with some kind of study material apart from syllabus.
Face the interview with relaxed mind.With lot of hard work you have completed the degree.If you stay calm you will definitely answer.you must be having good knowledge of Basic Electronics,Circuit Theory and Design etc.So just have a quick revision of these core subjects.They will ask you simple question or sometimes they may not ask.But they will definitely go through your performance during your course by checking your mark sheet.
20th December 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of technical questions are asked in HPCL recruitment test of Electronics and Communication branch? Any specific books to be referred?

sir.., m B-tech third year ECE student... is gate exam must to crack job in hpcl..?
please suggest me....
8th March 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the pattern of hpcl technical aptitude and english questions for electronics and comm branch for the coming exam of hpcl. How to prepare for this exam so that it becomes easy to clear? If possible plz send sample paper... http://entrance-exam.net/forum/government-jobs/how-can-i-prepare-qualify-hpcl-technical-aptitude-test-pattern-english-technical-question-papers-ece-stream-1671819.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?