9th October 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What are the questions asked in TCS technical interview for mechanical students?

Hi Sir/Mam,

Am pursuing my be in mechanical stream. I have a campus selection. Am appearing for TCS recruitment process. So being a mechanical guy how can i prepare for technical interview. What kind of questions they may ask me.. During tech round. Which are the topics I need to prepare for technical.. Plss answer fast. Only 3 days remaining.. For recruitment.

Related Questions:
9th October 2016, 11:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the questions asked in TCS technical interview for mechanical students?

In TCS technical interview, generally two interviewers are present, one having knowledge of stream of candidate and other having programming language knowledge. For mechanical engineers, you need to do following things for interview:

>>Prepare your basic technical subjects of Mechanical engineering, IC Engines, Heat and Mass Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics etc. They will ask you basic question from these subjects and their practical applications.

>>Second, you have good knowledge of programming language either C or C++ or Java etc. Candidates who excel in these languages are most likely to be selected for HR interview.

If you do not answer of any question in interview then simply say " no". Do not try to frame wrong answer.
10th October 2016, 12:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the questions asked in TCS technical interview for mechanical students?

Tips for technical interview of TCS :-

- First, know the fundamentals of the mechanical engineering branch well.
- Make 2-3 subject areas as your strong points.
- Prepare yourself with adequate knowledge on training/internship/project undertaken by you.
- Ensure you know the latest happenings in your domain and IT world.
- Know the basics of programming and try to have proficiency in at least one programming language.
- Also prepare yourself with the answers to common interview puzzles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?