9th January 2011, 06:03 AM
Shameem704

Current scenario and future prospects(4 years from now) of jobs for Bio-Medical engineers

How is the job oppertunities for bio medical engineers on today and later four years ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  2. How to get a government job after graduating in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  3. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  4. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
  5. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  6. From where could I get the Computer Science Blue Print?
  7. Current job opportunity scenario and demands for Mechanical Engineers?
  8. What is biomedical engineering? What is the future of bio medical engineering job?
  9. Bio-process engineering or Bioinformatics? which field has better scope, career and jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is better between ECE and IT?
  11. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities?
  12. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  13. How does IBM company choose GD topics?
  14. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry
  15. Job opportunities after M.Sc. Biotech? Which course is better between Medical Biotech and General Biotech?
  16. Which post graduation course to take after B.Sc Bio Medical course? -- [New]
  17. What is the scope in bio medical engineering?
  18. Can I get a good job in MNC after B.Tech as I am not a fresher?
18th January 2011, 12:38 AM
anncie10

Default Re: Current scenario and future prospects(4 years from now) of jobs for Bio-Medical engineers

hi,
Bio medical engineering is a very good field to study on. The only constraint lies in how well you manage to do your internship. If that is placed good coupled with a good final year project you should be able to good job.

I advise you to go in for Masters in Australia or some country where the scope is good and then apply for a job, which I assure you will fetch a good package.

All the best
18th January 2011, 06:33 PM
henzss

Default Re: Current scenario and future prospects(4 years from now) of jobs for Bio-Medical engineers

bio medical engineers are posted in
1.IT industries like symbiosis
2.nuclear medicine like gamma camera scan,CT-PET scan
3.x ray department-tomography of body
4.bio statstical career
6th March 2011, 06:55 PM
sachin2places

Hello......Well it doesn't come among the other mainstream courses but it too has its sco pe but a little limited.
It has scope in leading Bio-informatics,Biotechnology and healthcare industries,as analysts and managers in R and D and quality control laboratories,as entrepreneurs to start biotech industries and as process engineers in biotech industries.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?