9th May 2011, 10:31 PM
poornhima

Which is better between ECE and IT?

sir / madam,

can you please suggest me which of the course in engg. is better. either ECE or IT.

Sir / madam
please do the needful. it wiil be useful for my carrier.

Thank you.

24th June 2011, 12:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between ECE and IT?

You have asked us an opinion on which is better between ECE and IT. Definitely it is ECE. If you are selecting IT, you will only be able to enter into one field. You will even not be able to attend tests conducted by companies calling fr ECE students. ECE students will be able to apply to companies in various fields. This is not possible for It students. ECE students will be eligible to apply and write the test conducted for the IT industry.
3rd August 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Thats a good question and answer provided.. I was in the same doubt.. but got the clarification
16th October 2011, 12:59 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

You have asked us an opinion on which is better between ECE and IT. Definitely it is ECE. If you are selecting IT, you will only be able to enter into one field. You will even not be able to attend tests conducted by companies calling fr ECE students. ECE students will be able to apply to companies in various fields. This is not possible for It students. ECE students will be eligible to apply and write the test conducted for the IT industry.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/better-between-ece-154294.html#ixzz1asNUTron
8th December 2011, 05:52 PM
rk6030

ECE is better because it's combination of communication and information technology.

So the IT is inside the ECE basement.

so not necessary to take IT as a separate course.

Then any time you can switch over based on the requirements.

Good Luck
8th December 2011, 08:47 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
all the engineering field has good future. The vacancy available may differ from year to year. Choosing a subject will depends upon the interest of the aspirant as they are the one to practice the course.
Do not choose the course due to the compulsion from parents or other. But ask them about the different fields and their nature of work involved. The field which is in peak may lose their peak after four years but will surely have less job vacancy.
As far the current scenario is concern ece is good. Jobs are available in various electronics and communication company. In IT sectors the jobs available is less. But surely it will rise to the peak as future world will be more dominated by the IT fields. Ece is a field which will never lose its value .
But if you choose any field with interest and develop your skill in the field you will surely will get into a good company will handful money. Interest that matters a lot choosing a field without interest will not help you. Though your parents are against that field you need to convince them as they will be worried about your future
22nd December 2011, 11:43 AM
arun.potturu

Between ECE & IT,ECE is good always,due to the ECE graduates eligible for both software and private sectors.Where as IT can't jump into ECE field.
And one more benefit is the ECE field jobs are safe compare to IT due to sometimes the IT sector may goes down if no projects at this time you loose you job itself.So,try to take the ECE branch as your career.Am telling this with my one experience.
28th January 2012, 09:13 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by poornhima View Post
sir / madam,

can you please suggest me which of the course in engg. is better. either ECE or IT.

Sir / madam
please do the needful. it wiil be useful for my carrier.

Thank you.
hi,

There are many branches in b.tech such as ECE,EEE,CSE,IT....etc

Among all the branches ECE is the most preferable branch.....

For ECE candidate there are both private and govt jobs.......

ECE is evergreen branch........

So better to go with the ECE whereas IT is related to Computer sciences......

Though IT you can go for software.....

Choose ECE for bright future....

All the best......
30th January 2012, 02:35 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

After completing this course .the scope for a ECE student in software industry is very good. You can easily learn this subjects.in today' world nothing is impossible you can can do anything.
Java is a computer language. And .NET is a platform which support multiple language likes C, C++, Visual Basic etc. Its really good that you are interested in that field.and It's depend on your interest.So, I will suggest you, please go and you have to work hard. then definitely you will get success in your life.

All the best
21st July 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Why IT field is low? All takes ECE...
26th July 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

MVSR Ece branch or GRRR IT branch, which is best in Hyderabad ? Please reply me as fast as possible............
6th November 2020, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Which is best course IT Or ECE? I have a confusion to take branch in b. Tech
22nd December 2020, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

which is better branch IT and ECE ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?