2nd May 2011, 03:00 AM
Vipin kumar rajput

How to get a government job after graduating in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?

Hi,sir my name is vipin kumar.
I am pursing in b.tech (biomedicl) engg 2nd year. Now i m trying to find a government job . How to get a government job after graduating in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector after completion of biomedical engineering?
  2. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Biomedical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. List of government job for biomedical engineering?
  5. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  6. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers?
  7. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  8. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  9. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  10. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  11. List of government jobs for biomedical graduates?
  12. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  13. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  14. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  16. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  17. Can I get job as a Medical Transcription with salary above Rs. 12000 being a B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  18. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
11th May 2011, 03:48 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get a government job after graduating in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipin kumar rajput View Post
Hi,sir my name is vipin kumar.
I am pursing in b.tech (biomedicl) engg 2nd year. Now i m trying to find a government job . How to get a government job after graduating in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
There are few government jobs for a Bio Medical Engineer The latest listings of job for a Bio Medical Engineer are

1)ESIC(Employment State Insurance Corporation) This is a Govt body which is inviting applications from all over India

There is special preference to the Experienced Bio Medical Engineers for this post

2)NBRC National Brain Research Center : but only the problem for this entrance is you need to have M.tech Bio Medical along with your B.tech Bio Medical

3)RGBC (Ragiv Gandhi Center for Bio Technology and Bio Medical Engineering)
This is under ministry of science and technology careers in this will also be very bright

These are the few entrances for Govt Jobs. for you i.e., Bio Medical Engineer

Regards

~AdityA~
11th May 2011, 05:11 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a government job after graduating in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?

after doing the biomedical engineering you can get recruited as the biomedical engineer in the research and the development department
there are many opportunities in the govt organization like that of the
- you can word as the biomedical engineer in the govt hospitals like that of the RIMS,AIIMS and many other ...
- or you can work in the gove firms like that of the ESIC, NBRC, RGBS as the Bio medical officer cum engineer ....
19th June 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after graduating in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?

hello sir
i m pursuing my 3rd ear in btech bio medical engineering, i want u to advise me for my carrier after my btech.
will i have a future if i do an mba related to hospitality etc..
and some ms cources which will help me...
kindly please advise me
21st August 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i finished my B.E.- biomedical engineering, i m searching for goverment job related to my field. is there any exams for this field? so please reply me sir
23rd October 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
I have finished B.E-(biomedical engineering) in 2011, i am working as a service engineer & sales of medical equipments in coimbatore ,i m searching for goverment job related to my field, what is the procedure to enter inside the field ,so please give me your advice to me sir.
Thanking u.
24th October 2011, 10:24 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
WBMSC vacancy for BE/ Btech Civil, Electrical, Biomedical Engineering/ ... job vacancies in July 2011 session to hire Engineering graduates to work in various ... his/ her Engineering Post graduation degree (ME/ Mtech) from a govt recognised ... to experienced persons who have served as Bio-Medical Engineer or above in ..
Thanks,
25th October 2011, 01:04 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hi,sir my name is vipin kumar. I am pursing in b.tech (biomedicl) engg 2nd year. Now i m trying to find a government job . How to get a ...
Thanks,
24th November 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
i am complite b.tech in some months .i want govt. job in this sector. so please help me.
thanks
8th August 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I'm saranya studying 3rd year biomedical engineering. My question is how to get a government job for this field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?