19th June 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and BCA after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?

this arshad here i have completed 12th in arts faciltry am confuse in b.b.a. and b.c.a so which course is beter to do ?while doing job am waiting your answer please reply fast

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  2. BBA or BCA after 12th standard with Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course is better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class in non medical stream?
  4. Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th class in Arts stream
  5. Choice of stream in BBA for 12th student?
  6. Can I do BBA course after passing 12th from arts stream?
  7. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  8. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  9. Difference between BBA and BCA? Can a Science candidate opt for these courses after completion of 12th class?
  10. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  11. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class in arts stream to become a RTO?
  12. Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?
  13. Can I do BCA after 12th in Arts stream? Can I apply for IBPS bank job?
  14. Which stream is a best choice for me between BBA and BCA after completion of 10+2 with Commerce and Maths?
  15. What should I choose between BBA and BCA? I have completed 12th in Arts facility
  16. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  17. Can I get admission to study BBA after completing 12th Arts? -- [New]
  18. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Computers?
19th June 2012, 03:14 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and BCA after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?

Both the BBA and BCA courses are 3 year Graduation level courses being offered by many of the colleges all over India.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications.

If you want to join your Graduation in Arts related stream, then better to go for BBA course.

If you are interested to do your Graduation in technical related stream, then better to go for BCA course.

As you have completed 12th class in commerce stream, my suggestion is to go for BBA course.

The subject knowledge that you have gained in your 12th class will be better utilized if you join this course.

In many of the colleges, direct admission will be given for this course.

Soon after completion of this course, I suggest you to join MBA course to have good career scope and for plenty of job opportunities.

The admission to MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Here are some of the popular Entrance Exams that give admission for MBA course
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-XAT
-SNAP etc.

IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) and B-Schools are the top colleges for MBA course.

Have good preparation for any of the Entrance Exam for MBA course from the 2nd year of your Graduation and try to get admission for this course in a top college which will benefit you in being placed in top companies.

Wish you all the best.
19th June 2012, 05:11 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India
Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and BCA after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
this arshad here i have completed 12th in arts faciltry am confuse in b.b.a. and b.c.a so which course is beter to do ?while doing job am waiting your answer please reply fast
hello
you have complete 12th class in arts stream and you are confuse in BCA and BBA. so first of all you are doing job but you did not mention that in which stream you are doing.
if you have interest in computer than you have to select BCA because BCA stream is good in it field.
if you have interest in accounts and management then you have to choice BBA. because BBA is further related to MBA than you have to do MBA after MBA and MBA is good PG degree in management.
In both line you can see your bright future so now you think about your interest in which you have more interest so select according to that.
best of luck
19th June 2012, 06:24 PM
tanveersandhu

Both the courses are good.
1. If you are good with computer studies then you can go for BCA.
2. If you are good at business and mathematics then you can go for BBA.
19th June 2012, 06:27 PM
tinu0024

Both of the courses are good, but according to me BBA from an recognized institution is better choice as it will help you in your future in MBA.

Remaining depends upon field of your interest.
19th June 2012, 07:52 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hello
you have complete 12th class in arts stream and you are confuse in BCA and BBA. so first of all you are doing job but you did not mention that in which stream you are doing.
if you have interest in computer than you have to select BCA because BCA stream is good in it field.
if you have interest in accounts and management then you have to choice BBA. because BBA is further related to MBA than you have to do MBA after MBA and MBA is good PG degree in management.
In both line you can see your bright future so now you think about your interest in which you have more interest so select according to that.
best of luck
6th June 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of arts stream.i have complete 12th class .i want a good job in abroad after my graduation.so which courses is better for me?
7th June 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 10 2(non medical) i am good in computer but i am intersted in bba. What should i do b/w bca or bba plz give me the right answer accotrding to future job prospect
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?