23rd April 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in 6th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 5th CBSE candidate?

Hello,
My son is in class 5. Next year I want
to get him in Central Hindu School of Varanasi.
So, can you please tell me the eligibility criteria
for admission in class 6 of this school?
My son is studying from CBSE Board.

26th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 6th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 5th CBSE candidate?

Eligibility to get admission in 6th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 5th CBSE candidate :

Age Limit : Age of candidate must be from 10 to 12 years.

Candidate must have passed 5th class from any recognised school or institute.

Candidate have to submit following documents at the time of admission :
  • School Leaving certificate from the last school
  • Birth certificate
  • Character Certificate

For more details you can contact to the school. Contact Number : 0542-2450541

For the admission of candidate you have to register it on http://bhuonline.in/

The candidate have to pass the SET exam with good score to seek admission as there are limited seats in the school.
26th April 2015, 08:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 6th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 5th CBSE candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Yes, you are son is eligible to apply for 6th standard in a Central Hindu School of Varanasi after completing 5th standard. The candidates are required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Central Hindu School of Varanasi.

You can download the online application form from the website http://www.bhu.ac.in/ and You can fill up the form and then submit the hard copy with an attested birth certificate, attested caste certificate and a certificate issued by LTC cell (in case of BHU employees) at the Central Hindu Girls’ School.

Contact Address:
Central Hindu Boys School, 28-29, Kamachha
(opposite to the State Bank Of India), Varanasi 221010
Contact No.: 0542-2450541, 0542-2450549
28th April 2015, 04:07 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Eligibility to get admission in 6th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 5th CBSE candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

For Admission in Central Hindu School of Varanasi, your Son need to write an Entrance Exam that will be held in the Central Hindu School of Varanasi itself. So, if your Son score more than the cut off marks, then he will be surely get enrolled in the Central Hindu School of Varanasi. Also, there are limited no. of Seats and the candidates are more. So, your Son need to prepare really hard for the exam.
29th August 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 5.I want to take admission in class 6.Can you tell how many seats are available. I am studying in ICSE school
30th August 2015, 05:02 PM
newmoon06

Admission process for the Central Hindu school is usually starts in the month of April for all the candidates. The candidates are required to appear in the SET (School Entrance Test) conducted by Banaras Hindi University every year in the month of May/June respectively.

First of week April-for ST/SC/BHU Employees.

Second week of April-General/OBC.
Forms can be collected offline from Central Hindu School.
17th January 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
My son is in class 5th. I want him to get admission in Central Hindu School ( CHS). So, please give me the sample papers of last 5 years of class 6th.
30th March 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I study in class 5 and I want to take admission in CHS girls. Can you tell me that, what is the merit percent of CHS girls class VI. Please,Please,Please.
10th June 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I do not understand that how many no we get in bhu exam of class 6 for admission
9th March 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

My son is in class 2nd I want to addmite him in Your school in which class he can get admission nd when.
13th August 2019, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir my son is in class 6 in Agra school my husband job is transferred in varanasi now I m shifting myself and my son in Varanasi can this time admission of class 6 is possible
26th February 2020, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

SIR, My sone is appearing in final exam of class -V. His age is 9 years 03 three months . Can he fill form to get entrance test for class 6th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?