15th April 2012, 02:56 AM
anjana simer

Which is the entrance exam for admission in M.A in geography? Is it possible to do MSc in Geography for B.A arts student?

i want to know about the entrance exam for admission in M.A in geography 2012? is it possible to do M.Sc in geography for B.A. arts student?

15th April 2012, 01:24 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam for admission in M.A in geography? Is it possible to do MSc in Geography for B.A arts student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjana simer View Post
i want to know about the entrance exam for admission in M.A in geography 2012? is it possible to do M.Sc in geography for B.A. arts student?
Being an Arts candidate your eligible to get admission for MA in Geography . So, After completing BA course you may eligible to get admission for MA in Geography .

MA in Geography is an Master degree . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester .

Subjects for MA in Geography Course :-
  • Nature for Geography
  • Economic Geography
  • Climatology and Soil Geography
  • Bio Geography
  • Geography and Oceanography
  • Historical and Political Geography
  • Population and Human Development
  • Resource Planning and Development
  • Applied Statistical Techniques in Geography
  • Geographical Thought

To apply for MA in Geography course you should complete Bachelor degree in any stream with Minimum 55% from recognized university . There is no Separate Entrance Examination for MA in Geography . Every Institution as well as Universities may conduct entrance Examination within the colleges . The Admission for MA in Geography based on the Entrance Examination performance . If your score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination then you may get admission for M.A in Geography course in reputed colleges .

Best Colleges for MA in Geography :-
  • H.D Jain College
  • Veer Kunwar Singh University
  • Chirawa College
  • Dayanand College
  • MLV Government College
  • Aligarh Muslim University
  • Allahabad University
  • Government PG College
2nd May 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam for admission in M.A in geography? Is it possible to do MSc in Geography for B.A arts student?

I want to do M.A. In geography.Where from i can do this course?
10th May 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

date of admision and entrance M.A. in geography
18th July 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

why i addmition MA geography in bardwan umiversity
15th August 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

hi i m geography student i m complet in ma geography i wanted to join a air force can i join ther pls reply my fb accout ragular account problems so drop a facebook account
13th February 2013, 07:31 PM
chinook

hello friend,

the entrance exam for admission in M.A in geography

Subjects for MA in Geography Course

1.Geography and Oceanography
2.Economic Geography
3.Applied Statistical Techniques in Geography
4.Historical and Political Geography
5.Climatology and Soil Geography
6.Geography and Oceanography

Best Colleges for MA in Geography

7.MLV Government College
8.Government PG College
9.Veer Kunwar Singh University

thank you & all the best.................
5th June 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

CAN I KNOW THE DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM FOR ADMISSION IN P.G COURSE IN GEOGRAPHY FOR OUTSIDERS STUDENTS OF BURDWAN UNIVERSITY?
23rd February 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply seat for ma geography in amu .what i can do for that . What is the syllabus for geography entrance in amu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?