4th January 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?

i have completed my 12th standard with science now i am going to to do mechanical engineering and i wish to do m.tech from germany .please tell me the procedure to get addmission in unversities of germany and please tell me for which exam should i prepare in these 4 years while i am doing B.E in mechanical enginnering and also the fee structure , staying, and earing opportunities while learning, and also the job opportunities after completing M.Tech from a german university

Related Questions:
  1. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  3. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  4. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  5. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  6. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  7. Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?
  8. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  9. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  10. Job opportunities after completion of M.Tech?
  11. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  12. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  13. How can I do maters in US, Australia or Germany? I'm pursuing B.Tech(computer science) last sem with aggregate of 62% marks
  14. How to prepare for M.Tech entrance exam?
  15. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  16. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  17. How can I get a job in any private engineering college after completing B.E degree course
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying in Germany after completing B.Tech(IT)?
5th June 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?

What is scope for a bachelor in electronics and communication engineering graduate with about a year's worth experience, to pursue masters in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?