30th April 2012, 04:46 PM
gayathri.m22

Is there any correspondence course for B.Tech? I have completed diploma mechanical 10 years back

Hi I completed diploma mechanical in 10 years back now i want to study further.
is any correspondence course for B tech.. From which university i can go further.....

Thanks
Gayathri

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  2. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  3. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to take admission for mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  5. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists? -- [New]
  6. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  7. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  8. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Can I take up MBA in correspondence after diploma in mechanical
  10. How may i do B.Tech through distance learning after my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  12. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do B.Tech degree in correspondence after doing diploma in mechanical engineering(IME)
  14. Best university to do correspondence B.Tech after diploma Mechanical?
  15. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Mechanical after completing diploma in Architecture?
  16. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  18. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
4th August 2012, 09:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any correspondence course for B.Tech? I have completed diploma mechanical 10 years back

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayathri.m22 View Post
Hi I completed diploma mechanical in 10 years back now i want to study further.
is any correspondence course for B tech.. From which university i can go further.....

Thanks
Gayathri

The Karnataka State Open University [KSOU] offers B.Tech program in various Engineering Departments through Distance mode. The duration of the program is four years and comprises of eight semesters. The University offers the programs through its various study centers located in most parts of the country. The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and the Distance programs are approved by the Distance Education Council [DEC].

Candidate seeking to pursue the B.Tech program from KSOU, must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidate holding a Diploma after Xth are eligible for direct enrollment in to the third semester through lateral entry scheme.

For detail information you may refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?