9th June 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How to study MSc Physics in India? What is the admission procedure in India for Nepalese Student? What is the fee structure?

I want to study Msc Physics in India and I am from Nepal.I have passes Bsc with first division.What is the admission procedure in India for Nepalese Student?free structure,hostel??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  2. Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  4. How much does it cost to pursue M.Sc in Physics in top universities in India? What will be the fee structure for Ph.D in Chemistry? Will there be any scholarships available for Nepali candidates?
  5. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  6. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
  7. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  8. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  9. Can foreign Nurses study in India? What is the eligibility and fee structure for foreign students?
  10. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  11. Admission in best CA colleges after passing 12th science with 51%? Best CA colleges and universities in India?
  12. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  13. How can I get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for studying particle Physics?
  14. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  15. List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  16. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same? -- [New]
  17. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  18. How Nepalese student can join biomedical engineering in India?
31st August 2016, 10:46 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to study MSc Physics in India? What is the admission procedure in India for Nepalese Student? What is the fee structure?

M.Sc stands for Master of Science.
It is 2 year post graduate program for those students who have completed B.Sc from any recognized university.
Best institute in India to study M.Sc course is IIT(Indian Institute of Technology) and IISc(Indian Institute of Science).
For admission in IIT or IISc, students need to qualify JAM.
JAM stands for Joint Admission in Masters.
Through JAM, students can also take admission in integrated M.Sc and PhD program.

Nepali students are also eligible to appear in JAM if they have completed their B.Sc course from any recognized university.

Last date to register for JAM 2016 for admission in 2017-18 session is over.
So, you need to apply for it in next year.
Also, most of the universities don't provide admission in this month of year.
You shouldn't take admission in any low grade college in order to save your year.
It is worth to wait for admission in best institute of country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?