2nd May 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Psychologist being a candidate pursuing 12th Class?

am a student from bhavans school from kerala . am doing my 12th now.can u tell me how can a becam a psycologist ans various types of psycology.

3rd May 2012, 01:13 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a Psychologist being a candidate pursuing 12th Class?

dear friend,

If you become a psycologist then first of all class 12th examsare over and you are planning for your further studies.
If you have physics,chemistry,and biology in class XII then medical studies isoption and appropriate for you.

medical science is one of the highly respected careers after 10+2.it is a career that gives you both name and fame.

first it is important to realize that there are many different types of psycologistsand educational and licencing requirements can vary considerly depnding on the speciality area.

all the best............................
16th August 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Psychologist being a candidate pursuing 12th Class?

me pusuing btech 2nd year...cn i make for b.a psycology after btech?
in case i...plz explain how..n frm where?
20th July 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a psychologist.I am 12th right now.For this what I have to study after 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?