19th August 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Government Job in Bank being a candidate having scored 62% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com Honors? List of Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?

i have scired 62% in 12th nd i am pursuing b.com hons pls tell me how i get govt job in bank nd pls tell good reference book also

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams and books for preparation to get job in private banks for B.A. in Economics candidate? -- [New]
  2. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  3. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  4. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  5. Best books for Bank PO exams? List of books to be referred for government PO exams?
  6. What kind of Government Jobs that I can go for after completion of BE in the year of 2011? Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  7. Which government job can I get with 12 marks? I have scored 59% in 12th
  8. Which Job is suitable for me in Indian Railway being a candidate having scored 77% in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com course?
  9. How to get a government job in Karnataka? Which all exams to write?
  10. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  11. Can I give Bank Exams having scored 48% in 12th Class and 55% in B.Com course?
  12. Government job in the reference of 12th for girls? Can I get chance in Railways?
  13. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try?
  14. List of reference books for CSAT and mains exam? How to prepare for the exam?
  15. Good colleges with bcom course accepting 64% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the age limit for appearing in Bank PO entrance exam? List of books for its preparation?
  17. Which Books to prepare for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Job having scored 115 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam but not scored 50% in 12th class and BA course?
25th August 2012, 06:23 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: How to get a Government Job in Bank being a candidate having scored 62% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com Honors? List of Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?

HI,
according to your marks..you can get govt job in bank..
You are eligible to apply many clerical post job in many banks...they recruit on a HS basis number...(60% in +2 exam for general catagory student).
You can also apply for IBPS exam...by clearing this exam you will be called for direct interview (if you apply for the post) ..
For more info about IBPS exam refer to official website..
www.ibps.in/
thank you..
25th August 2012, 06:25 PM
suvendum14

Smile Re: How to get a Government Job in Bank being a candidate having scored 62% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com Honors? List of Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?

HI,
according to your marks..you can get govt job in bank..
You are eligible to apply many clerical post job in many banks...they recruit on a HS basis number...(60% in +2 exam for general catagory student).
You can also apply for IBPS exam...by clearing this exam you will be called for direct interview (if you apply for the post) ..
For more info about IBPS exam refer to official website..
www.ibps.in/
Try R.S.Agarwal 'Verbal and non verbal resoning' by S.Chand publicatios..
this will help you a lot..
thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?