18th October 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to pursue CA course being a candidate of pursuing 12th Commerce?

i am reading in 12th class with commerce i want make ca ,so what i do plz gide me prpperly
ad, what is base to eter cpt exam ,

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Commerce stream?
  2. Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?
  3. Is it necessary to study M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  4. Which diploma course can i pursue after passing 12th with Commerce side?
  5. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where can I join after 12th if I dont have IP and Maths subjects in 12th commerce?
  7. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics?
  8. What I have to do to pursue ICWAI being a candidate of 12th class from Commerce stream?
  9. Does it good to pursue Aerospace Engineering being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in IT branch?
  10. What should I do after 12th commerce so as to pursue CA?
  11. Guidance to crack NDA Exam being a candidate pursuing 12th Class with Commerce?
  12. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  13. Can I pursue after 12th class in commerce without Maths with 66%
  14. Which course should I pursue after 12th to become a CA? Which all difficulties I will have to face? -- [New]
  15. Private jobs for 18 years old 12th Commerce pursuing candidate?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics being a T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  17. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  18. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
21st October 2011, 06:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to pursue CA course being a candidate of pursuing 12th Commerce?

You can register for the CA course now. You can attend the CPT exam after 12th class. If you qualify in the CPT you can appear for the IPCC. You need to pass the both group examinations of IPCC. This will help you get in to practical training for 3 years. The successful completion of the training will help you to attend the final course of CA.
8th April 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to pursue CA course being a candidate of pursuing 12th Commerce?

in 12th std i studied commerce group withiout business maths can join CA directly?
12th October 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i was complted my b.com so shall i eligibel to ipcc round please guide me.
24th February 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

my 12th exam in comm. subject held on march and iam confused what iam doing after 12th.can u guide me for ca and bba courses colleges
24th February 2014, 10:53 PM
diwakar thota

after 12th u have to write CPT-an entrace xam conduted by ICAI.For this u must register with ICAI by online by paying a fee of rs 6000.THIS xam will be held in june and dec.more over u must register during ur inter i.e.,in the month of feb or march.

for dgree students they must register for IPCC
The fee will be 12000 and the xam will be held in may and nov.more over u must register 9 months before xam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?