2nd May 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a seat in PSG after scoring 44.167 in TANCET? When will I get the M.E application counseling form?

i have scored 44.167 in TANCET 2012.
is my mark eligible to get seat in PSG?
when will i get a M.E application counseling form?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in PSG college, Coimbatore after scoring 36.024 marks in TANCET
  2. Who will issue the application form of TANCET counselling? From where I will get the application form? Issue date of TANCET result?
  3. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  4. How to join in government colleges in Coimbatore after scoring 36.47 in TANCET? How should I get a seat in computer science branch with such marks in CIT, GCT, PSG?
  5. Can I get a seat in government college to do M.A? I have scored 30.28 in TANCET
  6. Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?
  7. When are the Counseling forms issued for tancet? and where?
  8. Will I get EEE seat in PSG by counselling? -- [New]
  9. Last date of sale of TANCET counseling application form?
  10. Will I get a seat in PSG college in counseling after scoring cut off marks of 161 in vocational group in BC community?
  11. Date of issue of Anna University TANCET counseling application form?
  12. Can I get any PSG college after scoring 38 marks in TANCET?
  13. Colleges I can get in TANCET counseling after scoring 15.25 in TANCET?
  14. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  15. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  16. TANCET(ME) seat in anna university or any other good colleges like ssn or psg -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible in psg tech for M.E. after scoring 41.326 in TANCET?
  18. From where to buy TANCET application form? Last date of application for the exam and model paper of the test?
11th January 2015, 06:26 PM
mdabdulla

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a seat in PSG after scoring 44.167 in TANCET? When will I get the M.E application counseling form?

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)

1.As per the Anna university schedule application form will be released in the the month of February first week.

2.This admission procedure will be done by Anna University.

3.Eligibility criteria for PSG college for M.E is 50% minimum, as per this details your not eligible.

Note:
To get admission in PSG your cutoff must be above 40/100 in TANCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?