20th June 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Will I get EEE seat in PSG by counselling?

Hai I m Preethe I got 185.25 engineering cutoff. I belongs to sc caste. Whether i will get eee seat in PSG by counseling or not????

30th June 2015, 04:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get EEE seat in PSG by counselling?

Your chance of getting a seat in engineering stream in the counselling of PSG Coimbatore is probable because you are from SC category and you have scored 185.25 marks in the entrance exam conducted for admission.

But on the other hand selection of desired stream in engineering will totally depend upon total number of SC candidates participating in the counselling process.

If number of SC candidates are large in number and they have marks above you, they will get their desired branch before you. So these all thing will be clear when you participate in the counselling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?