11th May 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in BIT Mesra Ranchi for UG course?

what are procedure for admission in bit mesra ranchi for UG courses?

2nd June 2012, 12:00 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in BIT Mesra Ranchi for UG course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are procedure for admission in bit mesra ranchi for UG courses?
The Institute [BITS Mesra, Ranchi] offers various undergraduate courses. Following are the list of undergraduate programs offered along with eligibility criteria for admission:

Bachelor of Engineering [B.E.]

Candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks [ 50% for the Sc/St] in English, Physics, Mathematics and other 2 subjects as per AIEEE norms. Admission is based on All India Engineering Entrance Exam [AIEEE] conducted by CBSE.

Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch.]

Candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks [ 50% for the Sc/St] in English and Mathematics, and other 3 subjects as per AIEEE norms. Admission is based on All India Engineering Entrance Exam [AIEEE] conducted by CBSE or similar thereto.

Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm.]

Candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks [ 50% for the Sc/St] in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology as per AIEEE norms. Admission is based on All India Engineering Entrance Exam [AIEEE], or AIPMT MAIN, conducted by the CBSE.

Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology [BHMCT]

Candidate must have completed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [ 45% for Sc/St] with English. Admission is based on performance in Institute Aptitude Test and interviews.

B.Sc. Food Processing Technology

Candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks [ 45% for Sc/St] in best 5 subjects, including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology. Admission is based on marks obtained in the +2 level.

The maximum age limit to apply is 21 years for the general candidates and 26 for the reserved candidates.
2nd June 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in BIT Mesra Ranchi for UG course?

I hv got 147 score in bitsat. Can i get admission in bits mesra
9th June 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hv got 147 score in bitsat. Can i get admission in bits mesra
almost it is impossible to get seat in bits,misra.more over seats are filled according to aieee norms
12th June 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my rank in aieee in general is 256530 and 12th marks in bihar board is 66%.can i get admission in bit mesra,ranchi.
8th July 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get admisson otttther than aiee in your institution
22nd May 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of admission for BCA in bit meshra.
20th June 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

sir I got 209 in jee mains and94%(92 percentile) in a.p. board can I get any branch in bits ranchi
20th January 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

sir, if i do diploma course from BIT, Mesra, is there any provision of getting direct admission in UG in BIT, Mesra or is there any reservation for concession due to diploma course from BIT for admission in UG course in BIT.
4th June 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got 126 marks in jee mains and 93.2% in 12 cbse boards. Can i get admission in bit mesra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?