16th May 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there MSc electronics college in Akola, Amravati?

Is there M.Sc electronics colleges in akola, amravati i.e government?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MSc Physics I in Akola? Is there any such facility in Akola?
  2. Which exam should I write for getting a job in Akola? I am pursuing M.Sc(2nd year) in food and nutrition from Amravati University
  3. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Physics) in Akola? I've completed my graduation and working as teacher
  4. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in Akola, Washim and Amravati districts? -- [New]
  5. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
  6. When is the D.Ed exam in Maharashtra? What is the date of availability of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture in Maharashtra
  8. Am I eligible for lecturer post in any engineering college after passing MSc in electronics?
  9. What's the fee structure and syllabus for M.Sc(chemistry) course in Amravati University?
  10. How to do MSc Maths from Amravati University after passing BSc from RTMNU?
  11. How to get transfer from government college of Amravati and SP college Mumbai?
  12. Which course will be good for me for my future after completing degree from Amravati University in electronics and telecommunication
  13. Cutoff list of electronics and telecommunication engineering for lateral entry in N Amravati Universities?
  14. Could I change my college from COEP to Amravati government college of engineering
  15. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  16. How can I get information about Govt College of Engineering, Amravati?
  17. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  18. What is the quota cutoff list of MBBS in Akola medical college?
16th June 2013, 05:53 PM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

Default Re: Is there MSc electronics college in Akola, Amravati?

hiiiiiiiii

my dear..
yes M.Sc electronics college is there in AMRAVATI.....i.e, SANT GADGE BABA AMRAVATI UNIVERSITY

Contact Details of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati,

Contact No.:
Email: [email protected]
Address: Amravati, Maharashtra, India- 440001

For Course: MSc Applied Electronics
Contact No.:
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?