28th April 2011, 07:15 PM
Deepali Nirvikar

How can I get information about Govt College of Engineering, Amravati?

about govt college of eng Amravati
plz send me necessary details on my email id

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies where I can do internship for 45 to 50 days while doing 2nd year college in Amravati?
  2. Could I change my college from COEP to Amravati government college of engineering
  3. When is the government engineering college,Amravati organizing the GATE exam?
  4. How to get transfer from government college of Amravati and SP college Mumbai?
  5. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission?
  6. Should I pursue M.Pharm from any government or private college? How good is government college of Karad and government college of Amravati? Which subject has a brighter scope between P.Cology, P.Ceutics and QA?
  7. Cutoff marks list of MHT CET for admission in government engineering college Amravati?
  8. With just 55% in HSC board exam can I get into government college of engineering in Amravati? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission in government college of Amravati after getting 88 percent marks in diploma civil engineering?
  10. Will I get admission in government engineering college of Amravati, Aurangabad or Pune with 73 marks in CET?
  11. In which college can I get Mechanical Engineering in Amravati ? I got 67 marks in MH CET in VJNT category
  12. What's the expected cut-off score for government engineering colleges in Amravati?
  13. List of top M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra state?
  14. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  15. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  16. Cutoff marks in engineering government college in Amravati?
  17. Admission in MBBS in government medical college Nagpur after scoring 42% in 12th HSC exam and 115 in PCB group? Any chance to get into Amravati? I belong to SC caste
  18. In which Government College can I get after scoring 21076 in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
13th June 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information about Govt College of Engineering, Amravati?

can i get admission in electrical engineering on the basis of diploma with79.73%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?