22nd July 2011, 09:01 AM
Amitncr24

Which course will be good for me for my future after completing degree from Amravati University in electronics and telecommunication

My self amit shrivastav.i completed my degree frm.amravati univ in electronics and telecommunication .i want to some extra .so plz tel me which course will be good for my future.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of electronics and telecommunication engineering for lateral entry in N Amravati Universities?
  2. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  3. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  5. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  6. Cutoff list of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering for lateral entry in Nagpur and Amravati Universities?
  7. Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?
  8. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  9. What can I do after completing my engineering? I am a electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  10. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  13. Whether Electronics & Telecommunication student can get job in Tata Steel through reference? -- [New]
  14. What should I do after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Can I do M.E in Computer Science after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Which course to do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  18. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
28th June 2012, 05:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will be good for me for my future after completing degree from Amravati University in electronics and telecommunication

You can choose any course as per your interest area after ECE. If wanted to get in to technical field itself M.Tech/M.E is a good option. You need to attend GATE exam to get admission for this. Also MBA is another main option after ECE. This PG degree will help you to build your career in management field. CAT/MAT is the concerned exam for this. If interested, one can also go in for some certification courses as per your specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?