25th January 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test?

I have completed my BCA with 65% and I want to start MCA so can you tell me list of all college in pune and mumbai that give admission without enterance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test?
  2. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  3. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  4. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  5. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune university after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance test? Fee structure of those colleges and schedule of the colleges?
  6. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  7. MCA admission without entrance in Mumbai or Pune after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of IT colleges in Mumbai, Chennai and Pune?
  9. Which colleges can I get admission in Mumbai or Pune if I want to pursue Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges i which I can get admission?
  10. Can I get admission in MCA without entrance in Mumbai or Gujarat after B.Com? Which are those colleges?
  11. List of best colleges in Pune to do MCA course? -- [New]
  12. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA? Total expenses in Mumbai and Pune?
  13. MCA through Distance Education from Pune University Admission query and details
  14. List of Government affiliated colleges with fee expenses offering MCA course in Pune?
  15. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  16. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  17. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  18. Can I get admission in MCA course in Pune University without giving an entrance test?
31st January 2011, 11:56 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test?

Hello dear, as you know most of the good college now conduct entrance .... so better to face competition.
1st February 2011, 09:48 AM
juvekar.deepesh

Thumbs up Re: List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test?

Hey!!!!!!!!!!
Here are some colleges which gives admission to MCA in Pune-

Alard Institute Of Management Sciences
Bapuraoji Gholap College
Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
Institute of Industrial & Computer Management & Research
JSPM’s Abacus Institute of Computer Applications
JSPM’s Eniac Institute of Computer Application
Maharashtra Academy of Engineering
Padmashree Dr. DY Patil Arts, Commerce & Science College
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering
Sinhgad Institute of Business Administration & Computer Application
Vidya Pratishthan’s Institute of Information Technology
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management & Entreprenuership Development

Thank You and ALL THE BEST!!!!!
1st February 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BCA with 65% and I want to start MCA so can you tell me list of all college in pune and mumbai that give admission without enterance exam.
Yes you can do MCA directly but those coll. genreally charge money :-
if you are ok with with it you can money ahead.
mostly all the coll with entertain you if you go with some right person.

if you need any type of guidance mail me : [email protected]
13th February 2011, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

can i do MCA externally and how much fees should i have to pay per year?
5th March 2011, 04:22 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test
Yes you can do MCA directly but those coll. genreally charge money :-
if you are ok with with it you can money ahead.
mostly all the coll with entertain you if you go with some right person.
Here are some colleges which gives admission to MCA in Pune-

Alard Institute Of Management Sciences
Bapuraoji Gholap College
Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
Institute of Industrial & Computer Management & Research
JSPM’s Abacus Institute of Computer Applications
JSPM’s Eniac Institute of Computer Application
Maharashtra Academy of Engineering
Padmashree Dr. DY Patil Arts, Commerce & Science College
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering
Sinhgad Institute of Business Administration & Computer Application
Vidya Pratishthan’s Institute of Information Technology
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management & Entreprenuership Development

good luck
11th March 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

100000 rs per month dene padenge MCA ke liye......................................
5th April 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

please give the lists of colleges of mumbai...who give admisson without entrance as i missed to give the entrance.......
9th April 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Fees of mca collages
9th April 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How much money will pay for mca when i give admition without entrance
20th May 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

can i take direct addmission in sinhgad institute for mca
20th May 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

sir aise clg m ek saal fee kitni lagegi
24th May 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

can u please tel me the dates when the CAP procedures of MCA admission wil start and when the forms will be available????????????
26th May 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i have done my bca with 65% & i want to take admision in Bharati Vidyapeeth%u2019s Institute of Management & Entreprenuership Development 4 mca but i dint give any entrance test 4 mca .can i take admision ? and wht is the fee structure of mca .plz tell me hurry im waitng ur rply
2nd June 2011, 12:34 AM
MonuRai

Dear,

Some of the good colleges in mumbai and pune are as follows:-

-> Alard Institute Of Management Sciences

-> Bapuraoji Gholap College

-> Vishwakarma Institute of Technology

-> Institute of Industrial & Computer Management & Research

-> JSPM’s Abacus Institute of Computer Applications

-> JSPM’s Eniac Institute of Computer Application

-> Maharashtra Academy of Engineering

-> Padmashree Dr. DY Patil Arts, Commerce & Science College.

Thanks.
2nd July 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

i have complete my bca with 52%(other university) can i take addmision in pune university for mca without mca enterance exam.
16th July 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

wadgao shiri in mca collage?
6th August 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

hey can anyone tell me that this collages wich give admission without cet.do they take donation.
10th August 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

I want to do the MCA but i did not give the entrance test ,how many fess i have to paid for the college? and will i get the ABC concession
14th August 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to do the MCA i did give the entrance test(mah cet,my score is 69 & percentile 64.85) ,how many fess i have to paid for the college? and will i get the ebc concession
16th January 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i have completed bca so i want to take admission in mca directly in mumbai or pune colleges . you can tell me when admission started & what is fees structure. pls reply me as soon as possible on my email id.([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?