25th January 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can 26 year old person apply for GPSC examination?

i am hiren and my age will be 26 on august 2011, so i want to know that may eligible for next GPSC exam? and if not than any other government exam's are available where i can apply?

25th January 2011, 07:13 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can 26 year old person apply for GPSC examination?

hi!

Age limit for Gujarat Public Service Commission exam:

The age limits (upper & lower) of candidates for a particular post are given in detail in the advertisement for that post. Normally, five years relaxation is given to Candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC, subject to provision of the concerned advertisement.

Well, the age limit for most of the posts is between 21 to 30 years of age. So, if you reaching 26 years of age then i think you are eligible for applying to GPSC exam.

For more details visit the official website of GPSC at:
http://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
25th January 2011, 08:47 PM
diego
Banned

yes you can easily appear for GPSC and all similar exams ... including UPSC
for your information Upper age limit is 30 years for general candidates... some relaxations are also provided...goto "http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/brochure_competitive_examination.html"..... scroll down and you will find the section on age limit.....A candidate must have attained 21 years and not be over 30 years on August 1 of the year of examination.
Maximum number of attempts would be 4
10th March 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am hiren and my age will be 26 on august 2011, so i want to know that may eligible for next GPSC exam? and if not than any other government exam's are available where i can apply?

Hi,

Yes.
You can apply till 28 yeras if you are in open category and if you are in some reservation category then you need to check with refrnce to your category.
chekc gpsc website regularly.
24th May 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

when will be GPSC hold for DYSP?
11th June 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
yes your ae elligible for gpsc exam.untill you are not attain 28 year age.so do'nt worry about age but it is essntial that notification must be
17th June 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=diego;340629]yes you can easily appear for GPSC and all similar exams ... including UPSC
/brochure_competitive_examination.html"..... scroll down and you will find the section on age limit.....A candidate must have attained 21 years and not be over 30 years on August 1 of the year of examination.
17th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I am studyini in 4th year B.E. Can i apply for gpsc?
8th October 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can 26 year old person apply for GPSC examination?

Quote:
yes you can
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?