19th July 2016, 09:35 PM
meera pateliya

Can I apply for GPSC exams after completion of B.E.?

I am a B.E. student and I have completed my 3 years. Right now I am in last year of my B.E. Degree. I want to apply for GPSC exams. Kindly tell me can I apply or not for this exams? Please reply as soon as possible.

20th July 2016, 11:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for GPSC exams after completion of B.E.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meera pateliya View Post
I am a B.E. student and I have completed my 3 years. Right now I am in last year of my B.E. Degree. I want to apply for GPSC exams. Kindly tell me can I apply or not for this exams? Please reply as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for GPSC exam but after completion of B.E degree, you can apply for GPSC exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for GPSC exam.

Your age should be 21 to 28 years.

Exam pattern for GPSC exam:-

Preliminary Exam
Main Exam
Personality Exam

Preliminary examination:-

Exam consist of two parts with objective type question
Part-I General Studies with 150 marks
Part-II Selected subject 200 marks

Main examination:-

Part-I Gujarati with 200 marks
Part-II English with 200 marks
Part-III General Studies with 200 marks
Part IV & V Two Selected subjects with 200 marks each

Interview with 100 marks
21st July 2016, 12:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility criteria required is as follow. No, you are not eligible to apply for GPSC examinations if you are a 3rd year B.E Candidate. The basic educational qualification and age criteria required are given below.

>> Candidates must possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India.

>> You must have a basic knowledge of computer Application

>> And you must possess an adequate knowledge of Gujarat, English and Hindi.

>> As you are presently pursuing final year of B.E I suggest you wait for an year in order to be eligible.
21st July 2016, 12:08 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

GPSC stands for Gujrat Public Service Commission. You can not apply for GPSc until you complete your graduation. Only those candidates are allowed to apply who have done their graduation from a recognized university. Should possess knowledge of basis computer application. Should be good in speaking Gujrati & Hindi language. Once you complete your graduation then only eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?