19th May 2012, 01:13 PM
sheenathazhedam

What is the fee structure for BDS course? List of colleges offering this course in North India?

bds course
i want to know the full details about this couse regarding fees details in north indian colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  2. Which is the best college in north India for M.Tech in CSE offering low fee structure?
  3. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure and Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in IT from the colleges of North India being a candidate having done B.Sc course?
  5. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  6. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  7. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  8. What is the scope to study BDS? List of colleges which offers BDS in India? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges offering MBA Airport and Airline MGT in India? What is the fee structure?
  10. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?
  11. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  12. Diploma courses which are offered after BDS apart from MDS?
  13. List of Colleges that conduct Diploma course after completion of BDS? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. List of MBA colleges in North India?
  15. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
  16. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of government colleges offering MDS in India? Fee structure and pattern?
  18. List of hospital management course colleges after BDS?
6th August 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BDS course? List of colleges offering this course in North India?

what is the fee structure for bds
4th June 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BDS course? List of colleges offering this course in North India?

I want to do BDS at lowest fee structure .what is the fee structure of BDS course in Jammu Dental Colleges
30th July 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

59% in12 and 55% in pcb
12th May 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed inter 2nd year with 75.4 percent marks and..and waiting for eamcet but I need information about BDS course, institutions, and fee structure in south india .my id is [email protected] or can contact on 9949374242
23rd July 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in dental college in HimChal or Haryana or punjab having low cost please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?