19th September 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How to join MDS in Singapore or Newzealand after BDS in India? What would be the fee structure?

I am studying bds in india.
When and how should i apply for mds in newzland and singapore.?
How to join MDS courses in singapore and newzland after bds in india.?
What s the fees structure.?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  2. Scope of MDS or other PG Diploma courses in Malaysia and Singapore after doing BDS in India?
  3. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  5. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  6. How can I do MDS in Singapore?
  7. What is the fee structure for MDS?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to pursue MDS in Singapore for BDS doctor?
  9. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  10. Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India
  11. Fee structure to join MDS in India?
  12. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  13. What is the procedure of doing MDS from Uk after BDS from India
  14. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  15. Criteria to do MDS in USA? What is the fee structure to do MDS in USA?
  16. Which are the good colleges in India and AP for MDS course? Fee structure of it?
  17. Duration and fee structure of M.Tech in Newzealand?
  18. Duration and fee structure for M.Tech in Newzealand?
6th January 2018, 03:52 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MDS in Singapore or Newzealand after BDS in India? What would be the fee structure?

As you have completed BDS course in India. In order to pursue MDS in Singapore you need to register with Singapore Dental council.

These are the Entry requirements for MDS course in singapore:-
> You must have a Bachelor degree in Dental Surgery.
> You must have minimum two years clinical experience in full-time clinical practice after BDS.
> You need to appear for English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS.

*You may apply National University of Singapore to pursue MDS.

*Tuition fees for MDS course in Singapore is S$ 58,750 (28,00,2460 INR)
28th February 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MDS in Singapore or Newzealand after BDS in India? What would be the fee structure?

I will be completing my BDS with internship by the end of April and would like to pursue MDS in a university with most reasonable fees preferably in any inland country with English as medium and recognized by all European countries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?