16th April 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Which course I should opt for higher studies after completion of B.Sc Botany and Biotechnology?

Sir
I am doing my final year degree in bsc botany &biotechnology and i am interested to do my job in hospitals/cancer centres/forensic/dna finger printing.Would you please tell me for which msc course should I opt for or what should I take for my higher studies.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue biotechnology course in higher studies after completion of biomedical course?
  2. What all various higher studies we can opt for after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  3. What to do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Better courses for me in higher education after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which stream should i take in class 11th for making career in USA?
  5. Scope of doing MBA after graduation in B.Com?
  6. What should we do after completion of B.Tech CSE? Which higher studies course to opt for?
  7. What are the best courses after inter? I have scored 51.8% in intermediate in BIPC course
  8. What's the difference between B.Sc with subjects biotechnology,botany,chemistry and B.Sc biotechnology course?
  9. Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?
  10. Which course is better to do after completing Graduation in Commerce?
  11. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard?
  12. Which group to take in intermediate? Further steps to be taken after intermediate?
  13. What are the PG programmes after BSc chemistry to do the higher studies?
  14. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  15. What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition?
  16. Which is the next higher studies course I can opt after completion of B.Com being a female candidate? -- [New]
  17. After B.Tech in MEchanical engineering what can I do?
  18. What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?
18th April 2016, 12:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I should opt for higher studies after completion of B.Sc Botany and Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I am doing my final year degree in bsc botany &biotechnology and i am interested to do my job in hospitals/cancer centres/forensic/dna finger printing.Would you please tell me for which msc course should I opt for or what should I take for my higher studies.
Since, you are interested to make your career in Hospitals, Cancer, Centers, Forensic, DNA Finger Printing etc. So you prefer M.Sc in Botany and Forestry or Microbiology course, Applied Botany, Herbal Science, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?