1st July 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the options after chemical engineering from DTU?

hi!i m doing b tech in polymer and chemical technology from dtu(delhi technological university formally dce) i can't decide
should i take on campus placements
or do an mba
or do m tech
or prepare for civil services after that

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should I opt for out of these and why?
  2. Expected cutoff for BSc physics in St. Stephens College in DU?
  3. Best colleges to pursue MTech in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  5. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  6. What are the options for doing summer training while doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  7. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  8. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  9. Does Economics course from SRCC has a brighter future or engineering from Delhi college of engineering(DTU)?
  10. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  11. What are the career options for girls chemical engineering?
  12. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  13. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  14. How to do MSc in Biotechnology after completing B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  15. In Chemical Engineering stream how many jobs are available? -- [New]
  16. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  17. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  18. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
15th September 2016, 05:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options after chemical engineering from DTU?

Your final decision in selecting career options after bachelor's degree depends upon following factors, ask your self and decide which one option is the best:

What I want to achieve in coming time--a job with salary or a job with salary and social recognition or higher studies like MBA or M.Tech.

For example if you just want a job with salary, you can go for campus placement. If you want job with salary and recognition and work for people, you should go for Civil Services.

If you want to go for Higher studies then Master of Technology would be the best option. You can apply for GATE exam to get admission in M.Tech.
6th June 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options after chemical engineering from DTU?

What are career options after polymer and chemical technology or environmental in DTU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?