16th April 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the different higher studies option available after completion of B.Com graduation course?

What are the different higher studies option available after completion of B.Com graduation course? which fetch me good job with a fresher salary as 50000? Can someone please provide me the details as soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  2. What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies?
  3. What should I do after completing BSc in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the best option for doing higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  5. What should I do after completion of graduation for higher studies?
  6. What are the various higher studies options available after completion of B.E Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  7. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  8. Is it better to go for higher studies or get a job after completion of B.Com?
  9. Which is a good option for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of Engineering in Information Technology?
  10. What are the higher studies option after M.A in Economics?
  11. What is the procedure followed to pursue higher studies in Astrophysics after completion of 12th standard?
  12. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  14. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in foreign countries for doing higher studies after completion of graduation course with 55% marks?
  16. What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?
  17. Can I do graduation after completion of 12th?I want to go for higher studies
  18. How should I improve communication skills?
16th April 2016, 09:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different higher studies option available after completion of B.Com graduation course?

Higher Studies after completion of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com):

Remember, there is no such job which fetch you Rs.50000/- directly when you join as a Fresher. Yes, you may even fetch the same salary in future for sure but not at entry level. Here are the several top and recommended course options available to pursue after completion of Bachelor of Commerce course.

>> Chartered Accountant (CA)
(Exam is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants) and it requires you to clear 3 examination which are CPT, IPCC and Final CA. As you have completed Bachelor Degree, you may directly go with IPCC course after Graduation.

>> Other best course is Master of Commerce (M.Com) Course. There are several streams in this which are, M.Com in Economics, M.Com in Statistics, in Marketing, in Taxation, in Accounting, in Management and in Business.

>> Master of Business Administration
Although there are many disciplines available in MBA course, the best course I would suggest you to go with is MBA in Finance as you are from commerce background.
16th April 2016, 11:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different higher studies option available after completion of B.Com graduation course?

After completion of your Graduation in B.Com course, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.Com, etc.,. or you can also do CA course. If you are interested to do CA course, you can get direct admission by securing an aggregate of at least 55% marks in your B.Com course. If you are interested to study M.Com course, you can get direct admission on the basis of B.Com course and some universities conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in M.Com course.
17th April 2016, 11:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the different higher studies option available after completion of B.Com graduation course? which fetch me good job with a fresher salary as 50000? Can someone please provide me the details as soon as possible? Thank you!
There are many courses available after the completion of B.com course. They are;
  1. M.Com
  2. Chartered Accountancy (CA)
  3. Company Secretary Ship (ACS)
  4. ICWA
  5. MBA (Finance)
  6. B.Ed
  7. Law (LLB)
  8. UPSC Civil Services (IAS, IPS etc).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?