26th January 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Previous 10 years solved question papers of AIIMS? Books to be referred for the exam?

hello sir,
i need previous 10 yrs solved question papers of AIIMS and also suggest me some books and guide me inorder to get success in the exam.i shall be obliged to you for this.

thanks.

1st February 2011, 12:29 PM
tahadost

Default Re: Previous 10 years solved question papers of AIIMS? Books to be referred for the exam?

why not itz haliday ,resinik and walker's physics , for chemistry itz by trueman and use oxford university press published biologyand also texts of NCERT for magazine mtg py,chemandbio and also sandeep ahlawat's aiims explorer
thanks
1st February 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years solved question papers of AIIMS? Books to be referred for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
i need previous 10 yrs solved question papers of AIIMS and also suggest me some books and guide me inorder to get success in the exam.i shall be obliged to you for this.

thanks.
There is a good coaching centre named Akash Institute in Delhi .They are offering both correspondence and regular batch .
So if you are interested it would be useful for you.
THey are providing with necessary study materials and various tests periodically
It would be really useful to score good marks
8th February 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous 10 years solved question paper of AIIMS
9th April 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching institute for AIPMT, AIIMS and AFMC entrance examinations -Aakash or TopMBBSCoaching.com, through correspondence and / or online?
29th April 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have done my 2 dis year and am preparing for medical entrance exams. Would you please recommend some reference books with last 10 yrs solved question papers which i can refer to for my preparations.The best you think it is.
Thank you
29th May 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

plz send me site name for msc nursing aiims entrance xam solved paper
1st July 2011, 12:50 AM
MonuRai

Dear,

I have attached a few sample papers .
Download it from here.

Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: docx aiims paper1.docx(26.2 KB, 651 views)
File Type: docx aiims paper2.docx(44.2 KB, 470 views)
14th July 2011, 03:37 PM
Govind K

Please send me previous 10 years medical entrance examination question papers with answers.

Thanks
23rd September 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I am read in class 11 so i want prepration IIMS i ask him what is the better book biology please my email id [email protected]
4th January 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

how do i access the last 6 years aiims n aipgmee questions n answers on the net?
5th April 2012, 11:15 AM
VARUN JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
please send me previous 10 years solved question paper of aiims
i would like to download aiims premedicle question papers
30th November 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

How could i get a good rank?
30th November 2012, 05:16 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,

thanks.
Here i have attached some Previous Year Question paper of AIIMS Exam Please check it out......

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIIMS-2008.pdf(127.4 KB, 470 views)
File Type: pdf AIIMS-2009.pdf(116.0 KB, 396 views)
File Type: pdf AIIMS answers-nov -2004.pdf(288.7 KB, 405 views)
File Type: pdf AIIMS Mode lPaper.pdf(133.2 KB, 315 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?