22nd March 2010, 12:37 PM
arindam18

Should I go for UPES in Specialization in Port and Shipping Management and Aviation management? What are the future prospects? What about the placement records?

I hv got calls from UPES in specilization in port&shipping management and aviation management,Should i go for it.what is the future prospectus of this two specialization and placements records of UPES?please help me.

12th June 2011, 09:54 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I go for UPES in Specialization in Port and Shipping Management and Aviation management? What are the future prospects? What about the placement records?

UPES has become the "Institution of Choice" for students and corporates in the Energy and Core sectors. More than 3000 students have passed through its hallowed portals and are today enjoying key roles in their chosen sectors. UPES is recognised by UGC and NAAC .

Placement record of MBA programme is not so good of this institute.

I am here attaching the pdf file in which you can see the placement record of UPES.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf StudentDataMBA-PSM.pdf(823.0 KB, 702 views)
20th June 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for UPES in Specialization in Port and Shipping Management and Aviation management? What are the future prospects? What about the placement records?

Should I go for UPES in Specialization in Port and Shipping Management and Aviation management? What are the future prospects? What about the placement records?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?