25th August 2012, 02:26 PM
kunal chadha

How to do port and shipping management? I am pursuing B.Com from Kanpur University

sir,
i am persuing b.com from from kanpur university and had completed 10th and 12th from commerce back ground and want to do port and shipping management.
am i eligible to do so??

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  2. Best MBA programs having good scope and offer good salaries?
  3. Can I get admission into shipping and port management course being a candidate of pursuing BBA?
  4. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  5. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  6. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?
  8. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  9. Should I go for UPES in Specialization in Port and Shipping Management and Aviation management? What are the future prospects? What about the placement records?
  10. Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?
  11. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
  12. Do candidates from B.Sc in Maths eligible for MBA in Shipping and Port Management? Do XAT score accepted for this?
  13. Can I apply for MBA in Shipping and port management? I am a 2nd officer in Merchant Navy -- [New]
  14. What is the scope for MBA logistics and shipping management? I am pursuing BBA in Vels University
  15. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  16. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  17. Doess IIT Kharagpur offer MBA in Port and Shipping Management?
  18. Admission procedure for MBA in Port and Shipping Management? How good are the placements and how much is the salary?
19th October 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do port and shipping management? I am pursuing B.Com from Kanpur University

I HAVE COMPLETED POST GRADUATION IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS. NOW WANTS TO CONTINUE STUDIES IN PORT MANAGEMENT. PLZ LET ME KNOW THE IN DETAILS REGARDING THAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?