1st February 2011, 01:45 PM
Ramadevi Grandi

Previous year question paper of DRDO STA exam for Computer Science stream

I want drdo senior technical assistant-b for computer science previous question papers with answers. Please send those to my mail. plzzzzzzzzzzz...........

2nd February 2011, 11:20 AM

Default Re: Previous year question paper of DRDO STA exam for Computer Science stream

i want drdo sta-b previous year question papper for E&T
6th February 2011, 11:35 PM
kalyanmoy mondal

Default Re: Previous year question paper of DRDO STA exam for Computer Science stream

please send me drdo,sta-b exam 2011(electronics&communication) syllabus & previous year questions with sollution....
15th February 2011, 01:06 PM
surendergora

Smile Re: Previous year question paper of DRDO STA exam for Computer Science stream

Hello dear, I am giving you the link to download the sample paper

http://entrance-exam.net/senior-accounts-officer-drdo/
17th February 2011, 09:47 AM

I want drdo senior technical assistant-b for computer science previous question papers with answers. Please send those to my mail. plzzzzzzzzzzz...........

my id [email protected]
21st February 2011, 03:26 AM

i want drdo STA-b for CS previous question papers with answer. plz send me to my email as soon as........

my id [email protected]
21st February 2011, 10:08 PM

i m a student
15th March 2011, 08:07 PM

I want drdo senior technical assistant-b for computer science previous question papers with answers................... please send me paper on my mail

17th March 2011, 03:09 PM

I want DRDO senior technical assistant B computer operator previous question papers and syllabus?
17th March 2011, 03:11 PM

I want drdo senior technical assistant-b for computer science previous question papers with answers................... please send me paper on my mail

18th March 2011, 11:22 PM

respected sir/mam,
please send me the sample papers n last yr question papers for computer science stream,for the post in sta .
my mail id is [email protected]
19th March 2011, 03:53 PM
ashokror18

plz sent paper
22nd March 2011, 11:36 AM

i am jagadeesh , if any one know about syllabus and model papers for drdo exam for computer science.
plz sent to [email protected]
24th March 2011, 02:08 PM

dear sir/mam
i want previous question paper of DRDO for post of STA-B(mechanical).My e-mail is [email protected]

thank's you
28th March 2011, 01:01 PM

i want prevoius year paperof electronics
8th April 2011, 11:32 PM
pooja bisht

hi i wanna sample paper for electronics and communication for drdo entrance exam
9th April 2011, 10:21 AM

Dear sir
if any one know about syllabus and model papers for drdo exam for computer science

my email id is

Rlease send these previous papers of compuer science in one or two days
thanks.
14th April 2011, 09:13 PM

pls send me the syllabus of computer science for the drdo exam held in april 2011

my mail id
16th April 2011, 10:57 PM

sir..my name is vanaja
pls send drdo computer science model papers...
my mail id
pls send me
28th April 2011, 10:19 PM

sir.i want drdo computer model question for gk and technical also pls send to me sir
30th April 2011, 04:27 PM

pls send me the syllabus & sample Qeuestion paper of computer science for the drdo exam held in april 2011

my mail id

2nd May 2011, 11:31 AM

I am Laxmi Saranya, completed BSc in computers and statistics. I want to know the complete syllabus of CEPTAM-04 for computer
science and model question papers. Sir u can reply me on [email protected]
5th May 2011, 03:40 PM

plz send me previous year computer science questions papers for drdo sta-b.

My mail [email protected]
11th May 2011, 12:26 PM

Hello Sir

Please send me previous question paper with answers for STA exam in Computer Science & Engg.My E-mail ID:[email protected] plzzzzzz........................
17th May 2011, 04:05 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please send me question papers with answers for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(Computer Science). please kindly send to my gmail is [email protected].

thanks & warm regards
swetha kulkarni
17th May 2011, 09:00 PM

plz send me previous year computer science questions papers for drdo sta-b.

to my mail id [email protected]
19th May 2011, 08:28 PM

I want drdo senior technical assistant-b for computer science previous question papers with answers. Please send those to my mail.
23rd May 2011, 07:52 PM

my [email protected]
26th May 2011, 11:06 PM

28th May 2011, 09:55 AM
kumarparveen56

drdo exam question for computer science
28th May 2011, 12:45 PM

please send me previous year paper with solved for the post of store assistant in my email id [email protected]
31st May 2011, 12:31 PM

Please send me the previous drdo computer sciece question papers... My email id is [email protected]
31st May 2011, 04:36 PM

1st June 2011, 12:56 PM

Dear Sir

I m Sanpa Bharat I m IT Student And Qualifie For Drdo Exam Please Send Paper Style 'A' For Technician
Computer Operator And Programing Assistant
Id: [email protected]
1st June 2011, 01:56 PM

I want drdo senior technical assistant-b for computer science previous question papers with answers. Please send those to my mail. plzzzzzzzzzzz...........(shailesh.yadav1987@gmail. com) as soon as possible
1st June 2011, 05:39 PM

this is geetha from bhadravathi sir, i got the all ticket my trade is copa so i want only one question paper just to know how is the question paper so pz my emailid [email protected].
2nd June 2011, 09:29 AM

sir please send me previous question paper for sta b computer sc. exam
on:- [email protected]
2nd June 2011, 03:12 PM

respected sir,
my self satendra singh.my exam date is 5-june . so pls send privious exam paper.
satendra singh
mob. 9993475496
3rd June 2011, 12:05 AM

MUJHE V SEND KAR DO YAARON...DRDO CEPTAM 4 CS KA QUESTION [email protected]
30th October 2011, 09:58 AM

please provide me previous question paper for JTS entrance of IIT and BSNL

my email id [email protected]

ashim barman
24th December 2011, 02:21 AM
nitz90

Smile Re: Previous year question paper of DRDO STA exam for Computer Science stream

pls send me the syllabus & sample Qeuestion paper of computer science for the drdo exam held in april 2011

my mail id

Past Papers of DRDO

I have attached a few past papers of DRDO along with this post..

Go through them and i hope they help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
File Type: pdf DRDO Placement Paper - 1.pdf(225.2 KB, 503 views)
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Interview Questions.pdf(182.7 KB, 429 views)
File Type: pdf 1096-Placement paper of DRDO.pdf(67.9 KB, 335 views)
File Type: pdf 2008 DRDO Technical Test Paper.pdf(102.8 KB, 487 views)
File Type: pdf 2008 DRDO Technical Test Paper-2.pdf(287.0 KB, 488 views)
File Type: pdf 2008 DRDO Written Test Paper.pdf(116.3 KB, 481 views)
27th March 2012, 12:17 PM

sir i want previos years question papers for sta b computer science
please mail me to my mail id
2nd April 2012, 09:05 PM

I WANT DRDO SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTATENT-B FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE PREVIOUS PAPERS WITH ANSWERS, PLEASE SEND THOSE TO MY MAILID.PLEASE. THANK YOU SIR/MADAM.MY MAIL ID:[email protected]
13th April 2012, 12:25 PM

please mail me to my mail id [email protected]
13th May 2012, 05:30 PM

I WANT DRDO SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTATENT-B FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE PREVIOUS PAPERS WITH ANSWERS, PLEASE SEND THOSE TO MY MAILID.PLEASE. THANK YOU SIR/MADAM.MY MAIL ID:[email protected]
8th June 2012, 03:48 PM
bjeet88

please mail me to my mail id
1st August 2012, 10:40 PM

please send me a previous year question paper for senior technical assistant b computer science on my mail id
16th August 2012, 01:36 AM

respected sir/mam,
please send me the sample papers n last yr question papers for computer science stream,for the post in sta .
my mail id is [email protected]
hey archu i m also in need of drdo and isro question if u get these plz also send me too my email is [email protected] plz and thanks in advance
21st September 2012, 12:17 AM

Respected sir/madam pls send me the computer science model question paper for scientist-B to my mail id [email protected]
31st May 2013, 01:25 PM

respected sir/madam pls send me the computer science model question paper for STA in drdo to my mail id [email protected]