9th February 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO exam for computer science for the post of STA?

Respected Sir
This is pulkit kumar Srivastava want to know a complete syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO examination for computer science of the post STA.you can reply me on [email protected].
thank you....

15th February 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO exam for computer science for the post of STA?

Respected sir,
I am Deepika Rawat. I am doing polytechnic and my branch is electronics & communication. I want to know the complete syllabus of CEPTAM-04 for electronics & communication. Sir u can reply me on [email protected]
17th February 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO exam for computer science for the post of STA?

respected sir pl tell me d syllabus for CEPTAM entrance exam
21st February 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Hallo sir ,
Please send me the syllabus of CEPTAM 04 - Computer Science to [email protected].
Thanks and Regards,
Kavitha
21st February 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Please Provide me DRDO Syllabus for computer science and engg.
23rd February 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM-04 Entry Test 2011 (Computer Science) to my email id: [email protected]
24th February 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

sir
please provide me DRDO sylabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM-04 entry test 2011 computer science to my email id:[email protected]
2nd March 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
this is Loganathan want to know a complete syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-04 DRDO examination for photographer
of the post Tech 'A' . you can replay me on mail: [email protected]
Thank you...
3rd March 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Re:Syllabus and model test paper for ceptam-04 drdo exam for chemistry for the post of sta?
7th March 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and modal test paper for CEPTAM-4EXAM FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING
8th March 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and model test paper for ceptam-04 drdo exam for chemistry for the post of sta?
10th March 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
i am venkatesham,i want to know a complete syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO examination for computer science of the post STA.you can reply me on [email protected]
thank you....
11th March 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am Karan Prakash. I am doing polytechnic and my branch is electronics & communication engg. I want to know the complete syllabus of CEPTAM-04 for electronics & communication. Sir u can reply me on [email protected]
13th March 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Iam Manoj Kumar.I want to know the complete syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO examination for computer science of the the post of STA.you can reply on [email protected] Thank You...
15th March 2011, 08:38 PM
Anamika Bathri

Respected Sir,
I want to know the complete syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO examination for computer science of the the post of STA........ please reply me on my id...
[email protected]
15th March 2011, 08:39 PM
Anamika Bathri

Respected Sir,
I want to know the complete syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO examination for computer science of the the post of STA........ please reply me on my id...
[email protected]
16th March 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
This is Ashish Tomar want to know a complete syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO examination for computer science of the post STA.you can reply me on [email protected].
thank you
17th March 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

R/Sir
Humbly requesting you to please provide me the complete syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO examination for Computer Science on [email protected].
Will be highly thankful for your favour....
Regards- Himanshu Prasad
21st March 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND THE SYLLABUS FOR DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B ( COMPUER SCIENCE ) TO [email protected]
25th March 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the complete syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO examination for library science of the the post of STA........ please reply me on my id... is [email protected]
28th March 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi Good Mg, I do not know how the question paper of DRDO STO-B for Computer Science, So i Want to know the entire syllabus and
model test paper for (STA - %u2018B%u2019)DRDO , please reply me on my mail Id........... is [email protected]
11th April 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I want previous Question papers
12th April 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir this is Jef, Could You please mail me the sample question papers for CEPTAM-04 STA-B ( COMPUER SCIENCE ) to [email protected]
13th April 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir
Humbly requesting you to please provide me the complete syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO examination for Computer Science on [email protected].
Will be highly thankful for your favour....
Regard
daud
13th April 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Ceptam-04 exam date(24.04.11) is now changed. New date will be declared very soon. Guys Please visit DRDO site regularly.
15th April 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

i want that syllabus for technical assistants and the material of electrical & electronics engg
18th April 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS OF CPTEAM-04 FOR MECHANICAL ENGG?
19th April 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me what is the syllabus of CEPTAM-04 for Computer science please send to my email ID [email protected]
20th April 2011, 12:26 AM
eswaraaa

You can find the syllabus in DRDO official website.
22nd April 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir or mem
my name is kaladhari sharma .....
and i m also apply for drdo form so............

"Please tell me what is the syllabus of CEPTAM-04 for Computer science please send to my email ID is [email protected]
23rd April 2011, 04:29 PM

Respected Sir,
I want to know the complete syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO Exmination for Computer science for the post of senior technical assitant. Please do me need full.
My contact E-mail id: [email protected]

Regards
Ashwini
25th April 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am manoj,please send me the syllabus of drdo CEPTAM-04 for computer sciecne in my email id - [email protected]...
25th April 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
[email protected]
26th April 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am balakrishnan,i have completed mechanical engg. i don't know that CEPTAM 04 syllabus of mechanical engg.i want to syllabus please reply me on my id
[email protected]
29th April 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Kindly provide me complete syllabus of DRDO ceptam 04 syllabus of LDC.
[email protected]
30th April 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
myself neha nain and i want to know how can i get to know that application has been selected and admit card will be generated. and please tell me about the syllabus for computer science grade for examination of drdo ceptam-04 for popst of STA.
you can reply me at [email protected]
thank you
with regards
Neha Nain.
3rd May 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

please tel to me technician[A] exam previous qvation papers

dis is my e mail ID [email protected]
4th May 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,

Myself Kavita Rana, I want sample papers of STA'B' Computer Science Exam please reply me soon my e-mail id is [email protected]

With Thanks & Regards
4th May 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing diploma in electronics engg.
Please send model paper and syllabus for ceptam exam at my [email protected]
5th May 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO exam for computer science for the post of STA?

Respected sir,
this is isha from delhi....i want to know the syllabus of ceptam 04 exam...kindly provide me the syllabus...at [email protected]
thanking you
with regards
isha
5th May 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir please provide me any link for syllabus or mail the syllabus on ravis4156.gmail.com
6th May 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
am praveenkumar sir.i requested you that please send me the previous model papers for the post of electrical....to this mail..([email protected])
thank you sir....
11th May 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

please send me model question paper and syllabus for STA -B computer science and give me some idea to prepare for the exams in my mail ID [email protected].

please help me
12th May 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir or mem
my name is sunil meena .....

"Please tell me what is the syllabus of CEPTAM-04 for Computer science please send to my email ID is [email protected]
15th May 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
my name is niraj mishra......
and i am also aply for drdo exam ceptam 04.....................
"please send me the syllabus of ceptam 04 for computer science in my email ID [email protected]
thanks sir,
16th May 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
my name is sagar bhosale
and i m apply for drdo exam ceptam 04
"plz send me syllabus for the post of admin assistant A & store assistant A my email is [email protected]
thank you plz send me,..............
17th May 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i am jharana sir plz send me the question paper for STA-B(computer science branch).in my e-id [email protected]

thanking you.
17th May 2011, 11:56 AM
ch.Parvathi

Respected sir or mem
my name is Ch.parvathi

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-model-test-paper-ceptam-4-drdo-exam-computer-science-post-sta-84053.html#ixzz1MaIp3phd
17th May 2011, 11:58 AM
ch.Parvathi

What Syllabus for DRDO?
17th May 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir,please send me model question paper and syllabus for CEPTAM-4 applied for Assistant (English Typing) so can prepare the exam
my mail ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?