4th June 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification to do B.Tech course?

sir a arts student do the B.tech coures?and what is qualification do the b.yech course?

4th June 2012, 08:32 AM
bhagyaraj1

Default Re: What is the qualification to do B.Tech course?

hi
dear frd,

There are two ways to enrol for a B-Tech program.
First is you should have passed higher secondary schooling with Mathematics, Physic and Chemistry as your main subjects.
After this you can join any collage by writing Entrance examinations. Each state have their own engineering entrance examinations. Or if you are a geek you better try for IIT's. Their are other better institutes to chose like NIT's, VIT, BIT's etc. For details you can go to their websites.

Other way is to do a diploma engineering after you 10th or 12th and then join for a BTech Programme. By doing this you can join the course from second year ownwards. In this method you can only choose the trade that you had done in your diploma.

If you join diploma after 10th and then go for a BTech you would just pass out like a regular BTech student of your age or your class. But if you go after 12th you put in an extra two years.

Stae as well as national level entrances are conducted for the same too.

For admission in IITs one has to qualify IIT-JEE.
for more info visit IIT JEE

For admission in NITS one has to qualify AIEEE
for more info visit AIEEE

All the best................
2nd October 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

im doing Diploma in engg under L scheme if i join B Tech in which year i wil l study?
20th August 2013, 02:24 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir a arts student do the B.tech coures?and what is qualification do the b.yech course?
B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester.
23rd September 2013, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Have there any age limit to do a b-tech in instrumentation? My qualification is 10th pass diploma ,
Plz inform me soon,
Email - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?