10th February 2011, 08:20 PM
rahul9890

Eligibility to work for BARC after B.Tech (Chemical Technology)? How to apply?

i m doing b tech chemical technology, m i eligible to work at barc n how 2 apply

13th February 2011, 10:31 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to work for BARC after B.Tech (Chemical Technology)? How to apply?

Hello Rahul,

BARC(Bhabha Atomic Research center) is India's primary research center organization.

As you are doing B.Tech in chemical technology you can join BARC through the BARC OCES(Orientation Course for Engineers and Scientists) program.

It is a one year training program for engineering graduates and post graduates in science.

OCES training is offered to eight engineering disciplines namely: Chemical ,civil, electrical, electronics, computers,Mechanical ,Metallurgy, Instrumentation.

After the training ,you can get a post of scientific officer in several Department of Energy centers at different cities in India.

You can apply for this program both online and offline.
Please visit the site for all the details of OCES program notification: http://oces.hbni.ac.in/

Selection of candidates is conducted in either of two processes: BARC written test or GATE score.

This site can give you more details about the selection process:
http://oces.hbni.ac.in/information_brochure.php#selection

So after completing B.Tech, you can apply for the BARC OCES training program.
2nd June 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to work for BARC after B.Tech (Chemical Technology)? How to apply?

im a B.E pre-final year student can i apply for barc
20th July 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

what difference between chemical and chemistry.
20th July 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

chemical tech is good education system
21st July 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I passed B. tech. 3rd year in electrical, can i apply in Barc?
13th August 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

can anyone from information technology stream has career scope in barc?
10th December 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the work to do after joining in barc by the qualification(btech cse)??

as i am a btech 3rd year student, i want to join in barc after my btech by the written conducted by barc every year so eventually i want to know what is the work to be done wen getting the job because i am planning to do any of the courses so that it can be useful for me soo please suggest me wat course i hav to doo..???(in c or oracle or etc..
5th June 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

OCES training is offered to eight engineering disciplines namely: Chemical ,civil, electrical, electronics, computers,Mechanical ,Metallurgy, Instrumentation.
means if I have done B Tech in any of the above 8 subjects i could be part of this training?
29th July 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to work for BARC after B.Tech (Computer Science and engineering)? How to apply?
29th July 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to work for BARC after B.Tech (Computer science and engineering)? How to apply?
1st August 2017, 04:31 PM
Sumaiya Dayatar

Chemical is either synthetically prepared or extracted from the natural source whereas chemistry is the branch of science which deals with the study of the chemicals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?