14th June 2012, 09:10 PM
rajeshrigarud88

What is the computer science syllabus? Previous years question papers?

kindly send me the syllabus computer science ,& previous papers on my mail id : [email protected].

Related Questions:
20th June 2012, 11:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the computer science syllabus? Previous years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshrigarud88 View Post
kindly send me the syllabus computer science ,& previous papers on my mail id : [email protected].
~~~SYLLABUS AND QUESTION PAPER OF NET EXAM FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE~~~

I think your Query about NET exam because your Query is not sufficient.Because there are so many exams for Computer science.

Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks are applicable for NET 2012 exam.

I have attached the syllabus and some Question Paper of NET exam for Computer Science .So please check it out.

For more details about UGC Exam .You can visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in/

20th June 2012, 11:30 PM
jayshree bacchav

Default Re: What is the computer science syllabus? Previous years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshrigarud88 View Post
You have not mensioned that exactly which computer science syllabus you want.

There are computer science engg, computer science subject in 12th, 11 th, batchelour's of computer engg

So first mension what syllabus exactly you want.

I am here to help you for sure.

24th June 2012, 02:03 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend...!!!

->as you say you want the syllabus for computer science;but please mantion the stream for which you want the syllabus.

->there are various computer science syllabus in computer science engineering,BCA,BSc(it),comuter science in +2 and +1 class,B.E in computer science.

->so please first mention stream for which you want the syllabus.

thank u..!!

all the best.!!
14th September 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a b-tech graduate in computer science.Can you please send me the previous year question papers for ONGC.My email-id is [email protected].
16th March 2016, 10:52 PM
basilsafeedha

Sir, I want last 5years solved question papers of the subjects.. advanced computer architecture, computer graphics and multimedia, software engineering, computer networks, computer graphics and multimedia (bharathiyar university first year msc computer science )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?