30th August 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get ONGC Trainee exam syllabus? Previous years question papers in computer science

where i will get ongc trainee exam 2012 syllabus and previous year question papers in computer science?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers for ONGC Graduate trainee exam for computer science
  2. Previous years question papers of graduate trainee in ONGC for computer science and engineering/programme
  3. ONGC Graduate trainee previous years question papers for computer science engineering
  4. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?
  5. Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee? Previous years question papers?
  7. Syllabus and previous 5 years papers of HR ONGC Graduate trainee exam
  8. Model Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Computer Science?
  9. Syllabus and previous years papers for ONGC Trainee exam?
  10. Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths?
  11. Syllabus and previous year question papers of ONGC-GT(HR) recruitment exam? -- [New]
  12. Previous years papers of ONGC Graduate trainee for computer science/programming with solutions
  13. Previous years question papers and syllabus of ONGC GT Chemical Engineering?
  14. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  15. What is the syllabus and previous years papers of E&T ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  16. Previous years papers and syllabus for HAL Management trainee(Technical) in computer science
  17. Syllabus and previous years papers of HR ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  18. What is the syllabus of finance and instrumentation for ONGC graduate trainee exam
6th October 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get ONGC Trainee exam syllabus? Previous years question papers in computer science

please send me ongc previous year papers my id is [email protected]
8th October 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get ONGC Trainee exam syllabus? Previous years question papers in computer science

please send me ongc previous year papers my id is [email protected]
9th October 2012, 02:25 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where i will get ongc trainee exam 2012 syllabus and previous year question papers in computer science?
Dear,

ONGC syllabus for computer science:

This time ONGC paper will consists of three sections:

General awareness: It consists of indian history, geography, general science, current affairs etc.

Aptitude: It includes data interpretation, logical reasoning, english comprehension, numerical ability etc.

Technical section: Its syllabus is same as that of the GATE syllabus focusing main on operating system, networking, C programming, data structure and computer organisation.

I am attaching ONGC programming paper that will help you to know the type of question asked in technical.

Best of luck!
Attached Files
File Type: doc ONGC computer Engg questions 01 Aug 2012.doc(30.5 KB, 231 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?