15th June 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS nursing after BSc Nursing? What is the eligibility for admission process?

can i do mbbs after bsc nursing what is the eligibility n admission process?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student? -- [New]
  2. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  3. Can I do MBBS nursing after BSc Nursing? What is the eligibility for admission process?
  4. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  5. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  6. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  7. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  8. How can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a student of BSc Nursing
  9. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  10. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  11. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  12. What should I do after BSc Nursing?
  13. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing?
  14. How can I do MBBS after passing BSc Nursing?
  15. How can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year after completing BSc Nursing? I am a student of BIMR Nursing college of BSc Nursing
  16. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  18. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
3rd October 2012, 09:24 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Can I do MBBS nursing after BSc Nursing? What is the eligibility for admission process?

dear,

eligibility for mbbs is:

--10th pass

--12th pass form biology and chemistry ,physics

--then only you can do mbbs course

--age limit: 18 years to 25 years

after bsc nursing you have options other than mbbs which will lead you to your destination:

msc nursing

mba course

diploma courses in
computer

fashion designing

etc

--you can also join railway
--you can join defense

--you can join bank for reputed posts
po ,clerk ,manager,accountant

good luck
4th October 2012, 08:00 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS nursing after BSc Nursing? What is the eligibility for admission process?

It is a very bad move to do MBBS after completing B.Sc in Nursing. It frankly makes no sense and therefore nobody is going to recommend that to you. Instead of MBBS you should consider M.Sc in Nursing as this would pay more dividents.

What is point of doing MBBS now? You have completed the nursing course. Therefore you should either do post graduation in nursing or find relevant jobs. There is huge demand of nurses in government and the private sector.

It is not advised to change tracks after spending 4 years completing Bachelor of Science in Nursing. By opting for MBBS you are making the B.Sc Nursing degree irrelevant. Both of these courses are graduation course. It makes no sense going for both.

Besides you just spent 4 years in B.Sc Nursing. Now you want to do MBBS which would mean another 5 and a half years. Having completed B.Sc Nursing is not going to help you with MBBS admission.

You will have to first appear in competitve medical exam called NEET. This exam will take place in May 2013. Only on the basis of your performance in NEET exam you will be able to take admission for MBBS course.

You should know that having completed B.Sc in Nursing would not mean any easy entry in MBBS. Also do not think that you will get lateral entry to MBBS because of B.Sc Nursing. This is not possible.

There is no such thing as lateral entry in MBBS. Even the Medical Council of India does not recognize any MBBS course completed through lateral entry. Therefore even if a college claims to offer lateral entry, don't go for it since Medical Council of India will not accept your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?