29th November 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student?

dear sir
i am m.sreelakshmi i compleated my bsc nursing
but i wanted to do mbbs
wat is the process to do mbbs????
kindly let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Which universities are offering it?
  2. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  3. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  4. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  5. Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physiology after MBBS? Procedure to get admission if yes?
  7. Admission for MBBS course in Lady Hadinger Medical College? What is the procedure of it?
  8. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  9. Procedure to get admission and number of seats available in PG programme in Karnataka for MBBS student?
  10. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  11. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure for admission for MBBS course from one state to another for NRI student?
  13. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Chennai for MBBS?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Germany medical university to study medicine and surgery(MBBS)
  16. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  17. What is the Admission Procedure for NSCBMC, Jabalpur? Do they offer B.Sc. in Bio-technology?
  18. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
4th December 2014, 05:41 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student?

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor Surgery) selection procedure varies from colleges to colleges. It can be categorized into two methods:
1. Admission is based on the qualifying examination(12th, B.Sc)
2. Admission is based on Entrance exam

Admission Based on Qualifying Exam:
-You must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology marks at the qualifying examination in respect.
-There is a 10% relaxation for scheduled castes, scheduled tribes or other backward classes.
-After completion of your higher secondary or similar examination you must have completed 1 year medical certification course.

Admission Based on Entrance Exam:
In this admission process candidate must satisfy the above mentioned “Admission based on qualifying exam” criteria and additionally have to appear an entrance exam conducted by the University and based on its merit list you will be admitted into MBBS programme of that university.
24th October 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

duration of mbbs cousre after bsc nursing and regarding dates of entrance exams???? plzz reply me as soon as possible at [email protected]
17th May 2016, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I'm a student of bsc nursing..i want to do mbbs...as this possible or not.plz reply.whats there procedures.
Email:[email protected]
25th July 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs after finishing bsc nursing in uk plz tell me and one more doute is there any any entrance exam for doing mbbs after nursing in uk
6th April 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.Sc NURSING IN 2018. MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 1993 IN CERTIFICATES. MY ORIGINAL DATE OF BIRTH WAS 1996
SO IS THERE ANY ISSUE REGARDING AGE TO APPLY FOR MBBS AFTER COMPLETING B.SC NURSING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?