6th February 2011, 04:08 PM
supriya_km

Procedure to get admission for 1 year MBA in Finance from UK?

Which entrance exam will i have to give for 1yr MBA in finance? I would like to go to UK and get a 1yr MBA in finance degree ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  3. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  4. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  5. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure to get admission in CS? I am a MBA student
  8. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D course after MBA in Finance and marketing?
  9. How to get admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MBA finance from Pune? -- [New]
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study MBA in Australia for B.Com graduate in Accounts and Finance?
  13. What will be the best procedure to do CA after completing MBA in Finance?
  14. I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode
  15. Is it possible to get direct admission in CS final year course after doing MBA in finance? Procedure for admission in CS course?
  16. What is the procedure to get a job in IBM after doing MBA finance from SMU?
  17. Procedure to get admission for MBA finance abroad after doing MSc(Chemistry)?
  18. Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?
10th February 2011, 03:01 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for 1 year MBA in Finance from UK?

Hi, \
Dear i am sending you the link which gives you the detailed procedure for applying in UK.

http://www.infozee.com/channels/mba/uk/mbaapp.htm

PLease visit on this link

All the very best
15th June 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Available colleges for MBA for this rank 15440459
8th July 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

im doing distance learning mba in finance and want 2 get admission in uk in finance course for 1 year...want 2 know all about it like eligibility,procedures...etc thank you
6th August 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

please guide me whether these universities provide degree of MBA for 1year course or just a certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?