10th September 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA in Australia for B.Com graduate in Accounts and Finance?

Hello guys,
I have completed my B.Com in Accounts and Finance. I want to do MBA in Marketing in Australia. I want to know the process for getting admission in MBA course in Australia. Please guide me.

18th September 2015, 02:41 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA in Australia for B.Com graduate in Accounts and Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I have completed my B.Com in Accounts and Finance. I want to do MBA in Marketing in Australia. I want to know the process for getting admission in MBA course in Australia. Please guide me.
Most of the Australian universities accept the Indian three year graduation for their MBA. So with your B.Com you can study MBA in Australia. The other eligibility is most of the Australian universities require minimum of two year work experience for the admission of MBA. But some of the universities also accept the admission without work experience also. Regarding the English test the aspirant need to clear either TOEFL or IELTS for the admission in MBA. These are all the main eligibility procedure for the admission in Australia for the MBA programme.
18th September 2015, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA in Australia for B.Com graduate in Accounts and Finance?

Most of the reputed universities abroad including Australia accept GMAT score for giving admission in MBA programme. Therefore, if you want admission in MBA from Australia then try to manage a decent score in it.

Along with GMAT score you need English proficiency score which you can obtain by qualifying exams like IELTS/TOEFL. Therefore, be prepared for these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?