18th January 2011, 01:37 PM
shikhagupta

Is it possible to get direct admission in CS final year course after doing MBA in finance? Procedure for admission in CS course?

I have done my MBA in finance, is it possible to get direct admission in CS final course? what is the procedure for getting admission in CS Course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission in CS intermediate after doing M.Com in finance and pursuing MBA as well as LLB?
  2. Can i have direct admission in CS intermediate after MBA finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode
  4. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  5. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Can I get loan if getting direct admission in MBA at government college?
  7. Procedure to get admission for 1 year MBA in Finance from UK?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Lancaster University to study MBA being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  9. Procedure to get admission in CS? I am a MBA student
  10. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D course after MBA in Finance and marketing?
  11. How may I do CS through correspondence? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I'm doing MBA(Finance) from Bangalore
  12. Can I get direct admission for IPCC having completed MBA in Finance?
  13. How to get admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MBA finance from Pune? -- [New]
  14. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  17. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  18. Admission procedure to study MBA in Australia for B.Com graduate in Accounts and Finance?
4th August 2011, 06:18 PM

Post Re: Is it possible to get direct admission in CS final year course after doing MBA in finance? Procedure for admission in CS course?

No,you can not apply this way.
3rd January 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get direct admission in CS final year course after doing MBA in finance? Procedure for admission in CS course?

plz tell me hw mch i hv to spend 4 cs i hv cmpltd mba finance to nw i wn to go 4 cs so wt wud be the fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?