16th June 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Merit of BCA course of Gujarat University?

show merit of bca gujaratuniversity...please provide to me the merit

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  2. Merit list for BHMS in Gujarat University?
  3. Date of announcement of merit list of ICSE(12th) of Gujarat?
  4. Will I get a seat in a government college in Gujarat after scoring 83.48% merit marks in Gujarat MBBS?
  5. Can I get admission in BCA in Gujarat University after completing HSc in commerce with 66%
  6. How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce from Gujarata? How want to study BCA
  7. In which Gujarat college can I get admission in Medical after scoring 82.72% in merit
  8. Date of declaration of Gujarat Merit List? When is the choice filling?
  9. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  10. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
  11. Last year merit list for admission in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm with 68%
  12. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?
  13. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may i get full information about MBA(port management) in Gujarat university? I'm doing BCA
  15. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  16. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat? -- [New]
  17. Should I complete Master of Computer Application in Gujarat? List of best institutions in Gujarat or India's for the same? How may I get full details for the same?
  18. Information about BCA merit list?
19th June 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Merit of BCA course of Gujarat University?

How to see merit of bca & bba?
30th June 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO SEE MERIT LIST OF BCA GUJARAT UNIVERSITY
3rd July 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Final marit of BCA admission 2012-13
17th June 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO SEE A MERIT LIST OF BBA BCA BY GUJARAT UNIVERSITY WHEN THE MARRIT OPEN? PLZ REPLY IMMEDIATELY
17th June 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

hoe to see the bca merit list 2013 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?