17th June 2012, 11:14 PM
akash1jain

How to take admission for diploma or 11th science after passing 10th with 80% marks?

i am 10 th passed student having 80% marks and want suggestion to take admission for diploma or 11 th sci and 12th sci which decision will be good for future pl sugest me

1st August 2012, 12:55 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How to take admission for diploma or 11th science after passing 10th with 80% marks?

~~~Futurd after 10th~~~

It seams you are intrested with engginering. Well both the choice may go good.
If you want to do enggineering through reputed collage like IIT you should go with 11-12th science. You have to crack JEE for admission in IIT.
If you are not planed to do so you beter get into polyticnic. This will relax you for any entrence test. Also your baric regarding enggineering subject will be clear. The time span will remain the same.
8th June 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for diploma or 11th science after passing 10th with 80% marks?

i have 60% in 10th ,i want to take admission for diploma engineerig ,what is procedure and which collage in pune i will get admission probably?
15th March 2014, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

I had done my diploma in Electronics after 10th 2 years back & right now I want to pursue my grduation in BSc with electronics so is there any way to go for graduation without doing 12th? Pl help me on this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?