21st March 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?

Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science? Will that affect my future or it is good to do this way? I really don't want to do 12th standard now as it's tough to complete. Kindly advice!

22nd March 2015, 08:27 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?

Yes, you can do diploma course on 10th basis but not on the 11th basis. You have to qualify in the entrance test for diploma and have to choose the branch in which you are you are interested. But you have completed your 11th with science, it will be wasted. So it is better to continue in the same college by doing your 12th after completion of 11th with science stream.
22nd March 2015, 08:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?

Yes, you can pursue Diploma course after completion of 11th standard but, you will be able to get admission on the basis of your 10th standard. Admissions to Diploma course are offered only to candidates who had completed 10th or 12th standard from a recognised board. Candidates who had completed 10th standard and those who had qualified Diploma entrance examination can get admission in first year of Diploma course and candidates who had completed 12th standard and those who qualified Diploma Lateral Entry examination can get admission in second year of Diploma course. Since, you had already completed 11th standard, I suggest you to complete your 12th standard, so, that you can get direct admission in second year of Diploma course without wasting one yer of time by pursuing first year Diploma course after completion of 11th standard.
27th March 2015, 02:01 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you can do Diploma course on the behalf of 10th Standard. Basically you can join Diploma course after 10th standard or after 12th standard. You just need to give an Entrance test for the admission. Once you clarify this exam then you will easily claim your admission in college provided to you.
31st March 2015, 08:51 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for diploma course being a 11th standard science but not on the basis of your class 11th but on the basis of your 10th board.As for diploma course you should have done your 10th or 12th from a recognized school/college which is obvious here as you are student of class 10th .

For getting admission in the same course with good trade in good colleges you have clear their respective entrance examinations

But doing this friend you will lose your 1 year of academics .
8th April 2022, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in aerospace engineering course after completed 12th standard whith commerce whithout mathmatics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?