22nd March 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I study 12th Science or Diploma if completed 10th?

Friends,
I have completed 10th and I want to going
in Diploma or 11th-12th science?
I am not able to big fund for 11th-12th Science.
Kindly tell me what is good for me.
Please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Education on 10th basis?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  5. Eligibility to study B.Tech in NIT/IIT if completed Diploma in Ceramic Technology on 10th basis?
  6. Whether Higher Secondary Education and Polytechnic Diploma is equivalent?
  7. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  8. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  9. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  10. Can I study IAS having completed Diploma 4 years back?
  11. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  12. Homeopathy related diploma courses after 10th?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for applying for TCS?
  14. Should I do Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th and 12th? What would be best?
  15. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis?
  18. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
27th March 2015, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study 12th Science or Diploma if completed 10th?

It is best to opt for Diploma course rather than opting for 11th and 12th standard after completion of your 10th standard. By pursuing Diploma course, you can gain more practical knowledge when compared to knowledge gained by pursuing 11th and 12th standard and also you can find many job opportunities after completion of Diploma course when compared to job opportunities available for candidates who had completed 11th and 12th standards. So, it is best to pursue Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?