18th June 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any separate exam in merit? I have completed BDS and my interest is to do MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

I have completed my BDS.My interest is to do MDS in oral and maxillofacial surgery,is there any separate entrance exams in merit (without capitation fee)other than all india entrance and other exams like comedk,etc..

Related Questions:
  1. In which college I will get admission with mentioned fee cost to study MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery?
  2. MDS in maxillofacial surgery -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course should I choose after completing MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? Scope of Plastic Surgery?
  4. In which country I should study MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery? -- [New]
  5. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. Eligiblity criteria and fee to pursue MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery in Australia?
  8. How can I become a Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  9. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  12. Can I do masters in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in USA? When can I give my NBDE part I?
  13. Names of top dental colleges in UP?
  14. How can I study diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  15. Further studies after MDS in USA?
  16. Any university or college for Dental Course in India?
  17. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Master of dental Surgery in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Minor Oral Surgery and Trauma Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How can I get admission in PhD Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery?
10th January 2021, 11:31 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is there any separate exam in merit? I have completed BDS and my interest is to do MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Admission to the masters of dental surgery is based on the merits scored in the MDS entrance exam which is a national level entrance exam and it is also a single window entrance exam for all the candidates who want to study dental PG courses
There is no other state level or district level entrance exam for MDS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?